• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

1706646130067.png

It could be a plastic bag with two cans of soup.... (not too sure about a sock being 2 pounds unless it's been used for, eh never mind)

My dealer was adamant it was something not available to purchase anywhere else. Something 'special'. Im prepared to be disappointed.
Probably a Lotus calendar from 2022 that says enjoy your Emira we recently delivered. Perhaps a special Lotus pet rock.

My dealer was adamant it was something not available to purchase anywhere else. Something 'special'. Im prepared to be disappointed.
Probably a Lotus calendar from 2022 that says enjoy your Emira we recently delivered. Perhaps a special Lotus pet rock.
I'll take a 75th anniversary Lotus jacket. Realistically I'll get nothing as I didn't get that email.

3 stickers to make up for the 30hp they’re gonna have to de-tune the engine by
I thought the same thing a few days ago about the de-tuning idea and KitKat put an end to that scenario.

I was told by my SA the delay is solely due to the Lotus paperwork not making it through the que and that other applications are still ahead of Lotus.

Hard to know what to believe at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back