• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Officially confirmed as gift...

1706661727820.png

A free Forza Horizon code to unlock the Lotus Emira in the game?

Yes cause Lotus and dealers have been the pinnacle of correct information since these were announced.
Exactly.
What is closer to zero at the moment; the number of times a dealer has had "facts" or the chance that cars will be released within the next 7 days? They're both pretty close to zero, so we'll just call it even.

My dealer was adamant it was something not available to purchase anywhere else. Something 'special'. Im prepared to be disappointed.
Probably a Lotus calendar from 2022 that says enjoy your Emira we recently delivered. Perhaps a special Lotus pet rock.
What would be really nice but I doubt it would be a framed rendering of your EMIRA signed - like what Harry got at his pickup shown in that video.

Well, I have to say, you all are a good bunch to commiserate with at least. Way more fun than most of the other car forums I’ve frequented in the past.

Agreed, this community is simply the best! Thank you everyone for all the laughs while scrolling through today's posts. 😂 Couldn't ask for a better way to kill time during the wait.

I feel like once our cars are finally delivered, we will all have trauma-bonded with one another. Haha. Hoping we can all meet up in person some day and share some beers and go for some drives!

I bought another Porsche, but I still visit this thread for the entertainment value, and to see the sheer will of those still putting up with this insanity.

Here are some ideas for the gift...

First Edition "Legendary Waiter" Trophy - A trophy commemorating legendary patience.

A Custom Magic 8 Ball - A version of the toy where every side of the icosahedron says either "soon" or "big if true".

A Cloak of Invisibility - A cloth mat that depositors can lay in their empty garage spaces so they can pretend they actually took delivery of their car.

An "Auto Therapy" Coloring Book - A stress relieving coloring book of Emira images to ease the frustration of waiting.

Carma Sutra Manual - A book that illustrates all of the ways depositors have been Fckd by Lotus.

Last edited:
I figure any car enthusiast who orders a Lotus is a glass-half-full kind of guy/gal to start with. And then to stick with the ordering process for this long, they have to have a sense of humor about the whole situation.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back