• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Oooo, some Emira GT4s are here:

1706923556433.png

I know that my car (Carb state)is built but still in the UK awaiting to be shipped after carb goes through.
So, yeah if carb doesn't go through until March 13th I'll still be a few more weeks after that.
That's why I'm giving a hard carb deadline of March 15th.
I'm not waiting indefinitely for "soon" to be actualized.
Messages from Lotus only months apart and an apology gift? It may be Stockholm Syndrome but Shoooooot. I feel like I'm being treated great. 😂

Thats great, the book seems to be a great coffee table book. Will go nicely on my desk.
I was actually considering buying that book at one point, but the over $60 price plus I think like 20 bucks shipping put me off. Glad I didn't buy it.
Thats great, the book seems to be a great coffee table book. Will go nicely on my desk.
I was actually considering buying that book at one time but the over $60 price plus I think something like 20 bucks shipping put me off. Glad I didn't, free is a much better price.

Nothing new... Dealers were the ones that were informed about the actual 2/12-3/13 dates. Which was forwarded to customers.

CARBupdateJan24.jpg

The perpetual apologists on here calling out people that are upset with the 900th delay are pathetic and lost. Depositors are going on 2 years from when cars were promised by Lotus. Give me a break.

The good news is, it looks like cars are going to be available for more than just depositors once they can be sold. For those interested in FE 1.0 cars, call some dealers. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.30.55 PM.png

The perpetual apologists on here calling out people that are upset with the 900th delay are pathetic and lost. Depositors are going on 2 years from when cars were promised by Lotus. Give me a break.

The good news is, it looks like cars are going to be available for more than just depositors once they can be sold. For those interested in FE 1.0 cars, call some dealers. You might be pleasantly surprised.

View attachment 36728
Speaking of apologists lol. Nothing like the perpetual defenders of griefing who always respond like this when someone gets tired of the ENDLESS for the 900th time grousing that goes on because people have to wait for their new expensive toy. So there's been a 2 year delay from the debut of the studio model and one running proof-of-concept, to production cars being built and delivered. So what. Handle it.

As for "pathetic and lost", I'll give you a break...look in the mirror, now start complaining. Keep doing it over and over. How does that look to you? Like the image of seasoned maturity? Patience and fortitude? Let me know how long it took for you to get sick of it. I bet that happens LONG before you reach 900 complaints.

Speaking of apologists lol. Nothing like the perpetual defenders of griefing who always respond like this when someone gets tired of the ENDLESS for the 900th time grousing that goes on because people have to wait for their new expensive toy. So there's been a 2 year delay from the debut of the studio model and one running proof-of-concept, to production cars being built and delivered. So what. Handle it.

As for "pathetic and lost", I'll give you a break...look in the mirror, now start complaining. Keep doing it over and over. How does that look to you? Like the image of seasoned maturity? Patience and fortitude? Let me know how long it took for you to get sick of it. I bet that happens LONG before you reach 900 complaints.
Hilarious. Lotus could poop on you and you'd say thanks.

What happened to wisdom coming with age?

View attachment 36728
I agree with the text, but the photo...meh. I don't buy it.

Nothing new... Dealers were the ones that were informed about the actual 2/12-3/13 dates. Which was forwarded to customers.

CARBupdateJan24.jpg
Its great that "some" customers are getting notes from Lotus...But you'd think that ALL USA position holders with a car scheduled for delivery in the next 4-6 months would get this. It ain't hap-nin

I agree with the text, but the photo...meh. I don't buy it.
I am also a little doubtful. Why would they start discounting when the cars haven't even been at their dealership for all that long. MSRP, I get. It is a data point though, one of many more to come.

Its great that "some" customers are getting notes from Lotus...But you'd think that ALL USA position holders with a car scheduled for delivery in the next 4-6 months would get this. It ain't hap-nin
Looks like they are metering this out. I got my copy of this email a couple of days ago.

People will react differently to disappointment. Why is not okay for some to vent? Just accept it.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back