• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Our luck may be such that Lotus misses their notification email and learns about their approval via this forum, days/weeks later when it is finally posted publicly.
Don’t get me wrong: there’s more than likely going to be some situation where a dealer meeting is called, some dealers will speculate and start to get customers lined up for sales, those people will get excited and post here, and everyone will contact their dealer letting them know the Emira passed CARB.

That’s how all of this has happened many times over now.

It’s also what you should expect to happen when you have zero comms strategy.

Last edited:
yeah but I was 20 spots away from an FE just last week. also im getting my own car with my own options

i might have gotten priority call cuz i pester them so often lol. maybe they wanted someone who was a sure fire bet to go through with it (i am)
It’s the manual vs auto I bet. The auto FE orders can’t be filled so they are making as many standard as they can. They asked me in last month if I wanted a manual instead and I declined.

What makes it a bit twisted is there will be FE 2.0’s delivered before 1.0’s.

BTW: Everyone can pretty much stop checking the CARB website for updates, the last two updates I’ve seen haven’t had any...
We know what you're up to. This is just your tactic to improve your chances of being the first person to break the big news on here after you've checked the website for the 5 millionth time.

Countdown to 500 pages..

It's alright, some of those guys put their deposit down before me and had to pay a 10k price increase. Everyone is having a reason to be upset, but we all just want our cars already.
Mostly this. Some people put in deposits before me and still don't have an allocation, other people put in deposits a year after me and have a car (at their dealership). Plenty to be frustrated about.

Cher journal,

Nous sommes aujourd'hui le 12 février 2024....le premier jour du dernier mois d'attente....nous l'espérons...bientôt....s'il vous plaît 🙏
Je trouve la gestion de Lotus pour la livraison de l'Emira rapportée à mi-mars 2024 catastrophique. Je pense que Lotus devrait faire une remise sur le prix de la voiture car cela entraînera plus de trois mois de retard de livraison !!! en plus bientôt en juillet les modèles 2025 seront vendus tout ça à cause d'une mauvaise gestion de lotus et nous les clients subissons les conséquences j'attends un geste commercial en supprimant les frais de livraison et non un cadeau un livre, une casquette, et un porte-clés !!! que je n'ai pas reçu ailleurs !!! quand pensez vous que c'est la faute de lotus pas les revendeurs qui mettent les frais de livraison avec 3 mois de retard !!! Je trouve ça pas très correct merci cobra
Même.

Quelqu'un ici a fabriqué un socle pour la plaque avant. Je pense qu'il suffit de chercher le socle et vous trouverez le stl

Ici. De @Joel

Welp, just got my allocation confirmed for FE 2.0! Expected build
In June, and delivery August of this year… put my non-refundable deposit to Naples, (the earlier one was just a pre-order, and the deposit is 10k)
Y’all hear? This guy is getting his lotus this year. Hahhahahahahahahahahahah

It's alright, some of those guys put their deposit down before me and had to pay a 10k price increase. Everyone is having a reason to be upset, but we all just want our cars already.
Hey just hung up with my dealership. Lotus will have promotional financing and special leasing options…
Carb pasted… We can pick up are cars as soon as the paperwork is ready!!!

Would posting this be like yelling fire 🔥 in a movie theater 🎭

Hey just hung up with my dealership. Lotus will have promotional financing and special leasing options…

Um....

Press X to doubt.

I would suggest people go ahead and work out with their dealers the final numbers on their cars and get a total amount owed. I did it a few weeks ago and there were errors to catch as far as the amount and taxes. The dealer also 'forgot' to subtract my deposit $ from the total. I did this mainly cause I hate sitting at the dealer for hours waiting to take the car home.
Will also enable them to do more deals in one day if that work is done in advance.

Is this a joke or did they actually pass??

sheldon-sheldon-cooper.gif

Can you please verify you info
Or is this the dealership blowing smoke up you behind just to make you happy