• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I read on a Facebook forum that all V6 Manual FE models have been built. Can anyone confirm? (V1 and V2)
I doubt anyone outside of the factory would have that information.

I read on a Facebook forum that all V6 Manual FE models have been built. Can anyone confirm? (V1 and V2)
Def not true, dealers submitted FE specs from deposit holders last month(Which haven't started factory builds yet). More FE 2.0 spec submittals are due the 20th of this month I believe... which is tomorrow.

not sure if this is the last wave of FE costumer submittals or there's another one after.

Reactions: TCB
Def not true, dealers submitted FE specs from deposit holders last month(Which haven't started factory builds yet). More FE 2.0 spec submittals are due the 20th of this month I believe... which is tomorrow.

not sure if this is the last wave of FE costumer submittals or there's another one after.
I‘ve heard from many places that dealers just received final allocations.

Perhaps the discrepancy is that this could be for other markets like EU/UK?

I have a 2.0 submitted in September for March build and the dealer latest update shows “locked” meaning in production, while they appeared to have a few others listed as “open” meaning not yet in production (although perhaps those are autos/i4s).

Interesting. I've not been keeping a very close eye on the shipping thing. Are they still not shipping CARB state cars? It seems weird at this point to discriminate as they seem to be pretty steadfast to the no sales till CARB passes policy. Why not start shipping to all locations?
They can't send any cars to any of the CARB states because it would immediately trigger a heavy fine per car for both the manufacturer and the dealer.

Long time reader, first time poster. First and foremost - I am so excited for the car. Worth the wait I am sure. But I guess my question is how does the CARB process not interfere with interstate commerce law?

I'm slated for an FE2 (June 2022 Deposit so not nearly as long as some of you all) so hoepfully all sorted before mine ships!
Are you at Lotus Nashville? Only other member here I've seen with a deposit there besides me. My car is sitting next to Tanner's desk...(still i hope).

Are you at Lotus Nashville? Only other member here I've seen with a deposit there besides me. My car is sitting next to Tanner's desk...(still i hope).
I am, but my car is not here yet (or likely even built yet).

Naples made its first U.S. delivery today (per Instagram)

Idk how to link IG here

Naples made its first U.S. delivery today (per Instagram)

Idk how to link IG here

It was a joke - NO actual Emira deliveries have been made.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 135304.png

First time post from a long time reader of this thread. I have a deposit with Naples for a base model with an eta of 4th quarter of this year. I spoke to my salesman today, and he also mentioned that their 1st Emira delivery was made today. I guess he didn’t know the Ig post was a joke. He mentioned that FE orders are closing this month and base model orders will commence in about a months time. Only info he had for me was that bespoke color options won’t be available.

Only info he had for me was that bespoke color options won’t be available.

Welcome to the forum @London….

No bespoke colors is disappointing if true. We'll see what happens... Lotus Advanced Performance division has been making some cool Evija paint jobs, so I'm hoping they'll eventually open up the books for custom Emira orders. We know they already have carbon parts ready to go too!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back