• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I was told by my dealer my automatic FE V6 is delayed to December of 2024 now. I went by and checked out the zinc grey car and the ‘color’ just wasn’t speaking to me.

My dealer then told me they just had a client back out of his black Emira with red interior, gloss black wheels and sport suspension. It’s on a ship to the US currently and should be in their showroom this week. It’s the only black car in the state of Utah - so I transferred my deposit over. I’m wildly in love with this awesome spec.

Cannot wait!

IMG_0055.jpeg

I was told by my dealer my automatic FE V6 is delayed to December of 2024 now. I went by and checked out the zinc grey car and the ‘color’ just wasn’t speaking to me.

My dealer then told me they just had a client back out of his black Emira with red interior, gloss black wheels and sport suspension. It’s on a ship to the US currently and should be in their showroom this week. It’s the only black car in the state of Utah - so I transferred my deposit over. I’m wildly in love with this awesome spec.

Cannot wait!

View attachment 37380
That looks amazing. Never thought of that spec, but ALL black with the red interior looks awesome - it's the hint of cool evilness if that makes sense.

Happy it worked out for you! You may even be going from a 2025 delivery to potentially the first Emira delivered in the U.S.!

Cannot wait!

View attachment 37380
Looks like my Elise.... NIce

That looks amazing. Never thought of that spec, but ALL black with the red interior looks awesome - it's the hint of cool evilness if that makes sense.

Happy it worked out for you! You may even be going from a 2025 delivery to potentially the first Emira delivered in the U.S.!
Precisely. And it’s the proper transmission. Being manual + no black pack (it’s a black car so…) saves me $3500.

Ease up boys, that was funny as hell.
It was pretty funny I must admit. Now somebody email the little man that took title and ask him if the sport suspension is too stiff.
Precisely. And it’s the proper transmission. Being manual + no black pack (it’s a black car so…) saves me $3500.
Good point. First person to order a black car with black pack, I have a great investment opportunity for you.

Lotus would probably screw up that car's CARB paperwork as well.

Terrible joke considering the current delays. Unless the approval is coming today and they know it.
It was meant to be sent on April 1
Definitely terrible joke

I swear every time I see that guys' videos he's closer to keeling over from hypertension. I know he's catering to his teenage boy demographic, but man it's like he takes 2 shots of pre-workout and snorted 3 lines of coke before each video. Makes it so hard to watch.

Not to my taste either but I'm guessing whatever he's doing is working out just fine for him LOL.
First time I've seen this guy's content. His presentation is a bit too "fast forward" for me, but his GF looks so much like an ex of mine that I did a double-take. Particularly the shots in the car. Points for weird personal nostalgia?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back