• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Dear Lotus Leadership team & Dopey California EPA regulators, I have an empty garage waiting for my Emira. Can you please get off your tails and get these out to customers.
IMG_6224.jpeg

Here we go
I no longer believe that this will be approved by the 3/12 window given. My car got to the US in December, I saw it at Dealer in January and its just not happening yet. I really don't understand the hold up. Ineos which isa brand new car company met their delivery estimates and were able to get approval without delay.

Let's play this out...
If approved... it would be relayed to Hethel first... would have been after hours in the UK. So nothing beyond that.

Dealer gets their info from their regional reps... which get their info from Lotus USA... who gets their info from Hethel.

So I still believe it could be legit. Dealers and Lotus USA are just bent because they heard it last! Haha.
🤞🏼

Dear Lotus Leadership team & Dopey California EPA regulators, I have an empty garage waiting for my Emira. Can you please get off your tails and get these out to customers. View attachment 37883
Well at least mine is already in my garage!…🥲

Attachments

• IMG_5294.jpeg
    IMG_5294.jpeg
    503.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Let's play this out...
If approved... it would be relayed to Hethel first... would have been after hours in the UK. So nothing beyond that.

Dealer gets their info from their regional reps... which get their info from Lotus USA... who gets their info from Hethel.

So I still believe it could be legit. Dealers and Lotus USA are just bent because they heard it last! Haha.
🤞🏼

I’m still convinced it’s real. The content of the document lines up with the EPA filing, all the metadata, all the sequences of manufacturers submissions in the EO #, the rumors recently of firmware updates, even looking at the post history on lotus talk from the user posting has a history of him going back and sending public records requests. I’ve examined most of his recent posts and there’s nothing nefarious here, zero motive to deceive everyone. And it’s a month early for april fools :)

I’m still convinced it’s real. The content of the document lines up with the EPA filing, all the metadata, all the sequences of manufacturers submissions in the EO #, the rumors recently of firmware updates, even looking at the post history on lotus talk from the user posting has a history of him going back and sending public records requests. I’ve examined most of his recent posts and there’s nothing nefarious here, zero motive to deceive everyone. And it’s a month early for april fools :)
I agree 1000%!!!

Yeah, we all have to decide what we want to believe: Is @kitkat right or is @kitkat a CARB employee looking to screw with us even harder after having his cover exposed.

We will find out "soon"

Yeah, we all have to decide what we want to believe: Is @kitkat right or is @kitkat a CARB employee looking to screw with us even harder after having his cover exposed.

We will find out "soon"

As supposed carb employee I am here to seize all the doubters’ cars for extra emissions testing — starting with yours!

As supposed carb employee I am here to seize all the doubters’ cars for extra emissions testing — starting with yours!
Whoa Whoa Whoa... I'm not a doubter. I'm personally a believer.

I just started the find the CARB employee game. Someone else suggested it was you. I'm just being a neutral party and saying the game may (or may not) still be afoot.

I like the positivity 😊

So to keep things back on topic… when CARB is good to go… (SOON😂) are you getting your car delivered or picking it up? I’m getting mine delivered because I don’t want to “waste” 250 miles on a crappy trip. Dallas to houston is one of the most BORING road trip I’ve ever had to make … but then again… I might get impatient and get an Uber to drop me off from Houston to Dallas the minute we get word from CARB 😂😂
I’m flying into Bellevue, staying a couple of nights at The W and driving back to Salt Lake.

Facebook post mentioning Naples is confirming CARB approval.

I don't know how much of that is just the sales people reading the forums here.

*wave* Hey y'all *wave*

hmmmmm something is happening to Lotus site..... Base Edition coming?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 1.54.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 1.54.35 PM.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 74
34 pages to go! Everything is closed u til Monday, i’m sure there will be something a little more legit then.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back