• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I hope this is not someones idea of an EARLY Aprils Fools joke!
5ZsRtLjjEOYkZcG3f4Vk07aLyrSdo_DA_equoK4ZXAWA8o66kFNM5JdNbUvgFrnbB8tKLKIxNKkcBWKe40PFzy8P2dtd8wVZ5kO_2Zbc-joL

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 108
I just checked the website and if you hit the button to the right and see the V6 FE, the HP will go up to 400. Looks like the base emiras will have the lower HP listed in the website. This makes sense if they are trying to come in around 90k

Max V. has already won 2024! Why do you pay extra?
1) watch Alonso's (potentially) last season
2) see the midfield battle
3) check out Valtteri Bottas' epic mullet (a giant middle finger to the otherwise 'pretty boy' epidemic)

this is a tough crowd, let’s celebrate! and get to 500. who’s getting the first one?
Probably not me. I have a vacation planned this next weekend. A family event the following week, and then I'm off to London for two weeks to visit Hethel.

So my car will have PLENTY of time to get PPF and such.

So not confirmed by Dealer.
My dealer also said have not heard anything when they last communicated yesterday…..though……

if I were a betting man, I still think it is real, all circumstantial evidence points to it being real, all information about the cars were available earlier here then through the dealer, why would this be any different🤷‍♂️

My dealer also said have not heard anything when they last communicated yesterday…..though……

if I were a betting man, I still think it is real, all circumstantial evidence points to it being real, all information about the cars were available earlier here then through the dealer, why would this be any different🤷‍♂️
Right this should not be a surprise

Dealers are clueless, this is a fantastic sign. What a joke lol.

Contacted my local dealer, they haven't heard word about it yet. Still unconfirmed if this is real or Lotus Corp doesn't know about it yet.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back