• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Welp just ordered a third cat delete and miltek valve controller in (cautiously optomistic) celebration

I’m flying into Bellevue, staying a couple of nights at The W and driving back to Salt Lake.
I'm hoping to do the same just so I can spend my first few days of ownership driving the roads around the Cascades before shipping it. Being a car enthusiast in flat Florida sucks!

In other news, all aboard the CARB hype train!

i-can-hear-it-hero-boy.gif

I'm hoping to do the same just so I can spend my first few days of ownership driving the roads around the Cascades before shipping it. Being a car enthusiast in flat Florida sucks!

In other news, all aboard the CARB hype train!

View attachment 37893
I'm wondering how long it's going to take to have their 80 cars loaded onto trucks, then transported from Baltimore to Bellevue? At least a week or two I'm guessing? Then they have to receive them, and start inspecting and going through pdi for all of them. I don't know how many employees they have there, but that's got to take awhile, so those of us getting cars from Bellevue can probably expect being able to actually do something somewhere from mid to late March I would think?

I'm going to have ceramic coating done to mine, so I guess there's a queue for that too. Then I'm having my car delivered by covered carrier which is a 500 mile journey, so at best I might see my car sometime in April. At least I can now make some realistic plans. I already have the Antigravity battery and titanium lug bolts, so it's time to look at wheels!

Come spring, this forum is going to be completely transformed from what it was lol. Should be fun!

So when is Naples gonna start delivering cars??
Rep said they were detailing and prepping for delivery. They’re reaching out to the 100 or so customers with cars on site to schedule “paperwork” appointments starting Monday. I asked when delivery and he didn’t give me a solid answer. I have my appt Monday afternoon so I’ll update you guys ASAP.

While we’re all excited for suspected CARB approval, I wanted to share some inspiration I have for my car.

IMG_0064.jpeg

I love how this looks. The bronze/gold wheels, black roof, red paint and yellow calipers looks very good. Considering powder coating my wheels the same color….

Rep said they were detailing and prepping for delivery. They’re reaching out to the 100 or so customers with cars on site to schedule “paperwork” appointments starting Monday. I asked when delivery and he didn’t give me a solid answer. I have my appt Monday afternoon so I’ll update you guys ASAP.
The rookie's stock is rising!

So we need three more events to happen.

V6 Auto Deliveries to North America/Canada
I4 to North America/Canada
BASE Configuration open worldwide

Let's go Lotus!

And all the cars being stored at Baltimore have to get shipped to the CARB states that haven't received any cars yet.

Actually, we still need the rest of FEs to arrive from the UK.
I was thinking more about approval. Since carb is approved V6 Manual FE to North America is just about when not if. After this long, a lot of people including myself, are wondering if it's actually gonna happen. In that respect, we still have forum members in the V6 Auto North America, I4 North America, and BASE worldwide who are still waiting for things to officially start. I want to celebrate but I also don't want to forget those who are still waiting and wondering.

We need pictures of someone in the States with their car. But where so we know it's not fake?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back