• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Okay this is going to suck. I just emailed my sales guy at Park Place in Bellevue, and he says:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 3.19.31 PM.png

I've asked him how he knows. Waiting on his reply.

Okay this is going to suck. I just emailed my sales guy at Park Place in Bellevue, and he says:

View attachment 37898
I've asked him how he knows. Waiting on his reply.
Ok, pumping brakes. No biggie. I will just wait. Thanks for verifying. Girl Scout Cookies have not been opened so no big deal.

We won't know for certain either way until Monday.
Everything else is conjecture at this point.

Got his reply:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 3.23.59 PM.png

I've asked for further clarification, if his meeting was internal or with Lotus. It could be possible since the document was obtained through a FOI request, that it might have gotten released before Lotus received it through regular channels.

I don't know how this works, but do the dealers (or manufacturer) receive an actual label that has to be applied to the car? Is it something that's printed and sent to them, or does the manufacturer have to print them?

I think anyone thinking that a dealer right now is going to say 100% that it is real is just an unrealistic expectation. I forgot who said it earlier, but the forms will go to Hethel and then they will distribute that information to the dealers through Lotus USA. This will happen at the EARLIST on Monday. Dealers won't be able to confirm until then

I think anyone thinking that a dealer right now is going to say 100% that it is real is just an unrealistic expectation. I forgot who said it earlier, but the forms will go to Hethel and then they will distribute that information to the dealers through Lotus USA. This will happen at the EARLIST on Monday. Dealers won't be able to confirm until then
Yeah the way I’m thinking about it with this car launch is history will repeat itself and some of the dealers appear to be one of the last ones to get the info

And all the cars being stored at Baltimore have to get shipped to the CARB states that haven't received any cars yet.
I am not aware of *any* carb state cars stored at Baltimore.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back