• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

She’s home!

Attachments

• 73144646109__BC592672-0810-438A-B017-878E8EA5FBEE.jpeg
    73144646109__BC592672-0810-438A-B017-878E8EA5FBEE.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 200
Still no call/email from my CARB state dealer. Going on a week since the official notice date... I'm guessing they are crafting a carefully worded email to explain that while they've been telling us repeatedly that our cars are at the Baltimore port for a few months now, in fact they were wrong, and they are still in the UK somewhere... so all those communications about cars trucking over from Baltimore right away once CARB was passed were in fact complete BS... "our bad"....
We emailed ours. We’re in no rush at the rate my wife’s business is rolling right now a few months and we could just pay cash lol. But they said they didn’t even have a VIN and were expecting till later this summer. So definitely not all built.

That or he’s trying the concept of under promise over deliver. It’s a novel concept, they must not be actually related to Lotus.

Do we know if anyone picked up their V6 Man FEV2.0 in non CARB States yet?
I picked up my FE2.0 in Illinois today...... I only have driven it about 5 miles so far, so no real report. I took my 12 year old for a short ride, and he likes the looks of the Emira over my 718 GTS 4.0, but likes the sound of the 718 better. I'm excited to have picked it up. Really love the lines.

I had 2 different Elise, what a difference. We are talking a real road going car as opposed to a road legal go kart.

Attachments

• emira day 1.jpg
    emira day 1.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 163
What's the word from Bellevue Park Place? Anyone hear anything new beyond the CARB news?

Curious if anyone has financed the vehicle outside of Lotus options given reports that they are potentially forcing people to use Santander. Wondering if this is true.
I was not forced to use Santander (traditionally a big sub-prime lender). The rate Santander gave was 2% higher than the bank I went with…

I was not forced to use Santander (traditionally a big sub-prime lender). The rate Santander gave was 2% higher than the bank I went with…
What was the Santander rate? We're all waiting to hear what the actual finance rate is for well-qualified buyers.

Are civilians able to get auto loans through navy federal credit union?

Edit: "To become a member, you or one of your family or household members must have ties to the armed forces, DoD or National Guard."

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back