• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Are civilians able to get auto loans through navy federal credit union?

Edit: "To become a member, you or one of your family or household members must have ties to the armed forces, DoD or National Guard."
Yes, qualifications are very simple If you have any family members in the Military, a close friend could get you in too. Call them & they will walk you through a very simple application.

IMG_0636.png

My local dealer’s first delivery was a 2.0 car. Congrats to the owner!

I just sent funds for my Emira and picking up on Friday afternoon at 3:30pm EST at Lotus of Cape Fear in Wilmington, NC. I'll for sure post pics when I can!
Anyone in Cape Fear picking up today? I’m on travel from SLC and would love to see one driving off. I plan to be around town later this morning.

What's the word from Bellevue Park Place? Anyone hear anything new beyond the CARB news?
Bellevue is my (new) dealer. A couple of days ago I was told our cars would arrive “in a few weeks”.

Do the 2.0 cars actually come with different Lotus emblems or are those aftermarket?
Yes they’re different. They’re black/silver.

“In addition to the seven new paint colors and stowage net, Emira First Edition V2 drivers can expect a new Lotus brand badge that will be updated from Green. Yellow and Silver to Black on Silver.” - Lotus New London

Got mine today in Las Vegas. Sport chassis. All other options you can tell from looking at it. Super excited. Financed 98k at 4.75% for 36 months using my local credit union.

View attachment 38339

Going to be dropping a video of my delivery tomorrow on my YT channel (@jubbalandcars)
I'm loving the images of the Emira in US environments. keep them coming everyone.

“In addition to the seven new paint colors and stowage net, Emira First Edition V2 drivers can expect a new Lotus brand badge that will be updated from Green. Yellow and Silver to Black on Silver.” - Lotus New London
My 2.0 still has the yellow badges so not certain about that last part.

This isn't accurate. I have an FE2.0 car (Mist White) and it has yellow badges.

Anyone in Cape Fear picking up today? I’m on travel from SLC and would love to see one driving off. I plan to be around town later this morning.

Bellevue is my (new) dealer. A couple of days ago I was told our cars would arrive “in a few weeks”.

I am heading to Cape Fear Lotus later this afternoon to sign the papers and pay for the car. I'm then having it picked up by a transport company tomorrow for a Saturday delivery in Charlotte, NC. I may take my car for a quick test drive tonight after the purchase.

Oh, when picking up your Emira, have the dealership print you out a full owners manual! The car doesn’t come with one. I’m having it spiral bound at the local office supply store.
Thanks for the heads up about the owners manual. Why in the world would Lotus not have this in the glove box. Does not speak well for what other basis items may not be installed/included. Clown show.

I just sent funds for my Emira and picking up on Friday afternoon at 3:30pm EST at Lotus of Cape Fear in Wilmington, NC. I'll for sure post pics when I can!
Did they charge you a dealer prep fee? I’m about to pay for mine and they added a 1700 dollar fee to it.

Did they charge you a dealer prep fee? I’m about to pay for mine and they added a 1700 dollar fee to it.
My dealer charged the same (1700) Dallas. Which I think is the same as you. Not sure other dealers are doing this but at this point they know we don’t really have room to negotiate… don’t want to pay their fees? Someone else will or you can go to another dealer and wait another year to maybe get one. Sucks but it is what it is

My dealer charged the same (1700) Dallas. Which I think is the same as you. Not sure other dealers are doing this but at this point they know we don’t really have room to negotiate… don’t want to pay their fees? Someone else will or you can go to another dealer and wait another year to maybe get one. Sucks but it is what it is
I paid the same. Sucks but just wanted the car. So did not even question it

Naples charges a $999 dealer fee, but it is disclosed in the order agreement.

This isn't accurate. I have an FE2.0 car (Mist White) and it has yellow badges.
I guess some 2.0s are shipping with yellow and some are black. The 2.0s at my dealer have black/silver ones (as seen in the photo I posted).

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back