• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Got my car from dealer no issues. Only took 14 mins to sign paperwork. Big change from Toyota where it took 3+ hours.
No issues other than couldnt figure out some of the gauge controls etc. Dropped off at PPF guy on way home (on the way anyway) so not quite home yet. :cry:
Big butts pic. The Emira's is even bigger than our 911.
View attachment 38327
Two very nice choices!

That deal with them making you use their financing is absolutely incorrect. It happened with one person that was given the incorrect information by 1 sales person who did not know.
I just called there to make sure what I have said here is correct.
If you do not believe me call them yourself.
I was that person. I told them that they can't force financing and the person went to double check and he was given incoorect info like Maurice stated. They will allow you to wire a check from another bank or bring a cashiers check.

Maurice--you pick up your car yet?

Also I’ve had people asking me what mods I had the dealer do so here it is. I’m going from black wheels and black calipers to bronze gold wheels and red calipers, windows tinting and badge swap (front and wheels). This is a 5mn photoshop to give you an idea of before and after ( at least what is should look like 😂). Hopefully it’s done soon so I can take delivery Asap 🙏

View attachment 38301
View attachment 38317
nice; I didn't read further in the thread so don't answer my last question I posted on the color you got. The wheels look great with the calipers. don't know how to do the badge swap, but if you have extra stickers (if not a metal badge swap), hit me up (LOL)

nice; I didn't read further in the thread so don't answer my last question I posted on the color you got. The wheels look great with the calipers. don't know how to do the badge swap, but if you have extra stickers (if not a metal badge swap), hit me up (LOL)
I actually bought them from a lotus dealership in England. Not cheap ( a few hundred dollars for the hood and wheels) but well worth it on my opinion. For my specific car the yellow would have clashed. The he dealer is doing the badge swap for me but my guess is it’s not that hard but you still gotta be careful not to scratch the paint!

Signed sealed and delivered yesterday late afternoon. It’s fricking awesome. Drove straight home and been staring at it all the time. Had to pinch myself self many times to make sure I was not dreaming. Believe I was actually the first one delivered
I see you Maurice---first one delivered in Dallas for sure. Someone else posted above that received Monday. Congrats.

Got my car from dealer no issues. Only took 14 mins to sign paperwork. Big change from Toyota where it took 3+ hours.
No issues other than couldnt figure out some of the gauge controls etc. Dropped off at PPF guy on way home (on the way anyway) so not quite home yet. :cry:
Big butts pic. The Emira's is even bigger than our 911.
View attachment 38327
Its wider but quite a bit smaller, isn't it?
Its also closer in the pic to the camera.

I gotta say, loving the energy on this thread since CARB news. So refreshing to see the deliveries. You can feel the excitement!

Do we know if anyone picked up their V6 Man FEV2.0 in non CARB States yet?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back