USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Thank you for kind words! Here is another angle of her in it

Attachments

• IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 314
Thank you for kind words! Here is another angle of her in it
Beautiful.. They are building garages like this (man caves) right by me in Florida.. They are car condos and it's a condo, with a condo association and everything, but for your cars.. They are just a little outside my price range.

Beautiful.. They are building garages like this (man caves) right by me in Florida.. They are car condos and it's a condo, with a condo association and everything, but for your cars.. They are just a little outside my price range.
I have garage condo that I bought 9 years ago (Chicago suburb) and it has been great. It helps support the car hobby/addiction and room for the Emira that will come in a few months.

Hang tight. I wasn't on the list either but mine just arrived at the dealership! Still will need PPF and a few other things done, but the end is in sight!!
View attachment 38619
You will love it.
I've crossed from wanting to having. Took delivery today. And it still hasn't sunk in.
20240311_135757.jpg

20240311_135737.jpg
20240311_135829.jpg

My allocation was with star motors of Houston picking up my car tomorrow 🎊.
FYI really pleased no extra fees
Sales price, transportation, tax & title
That’s it.
No dealer prep fee
No mandatory PPF or protection package “ mafia charges “
Car was stored indoors the whole time!

Really recommend them… They were very kind and understanding!
Same Dealer for me Justin was great !!

Sadly I am disappointed. You must really be busted up inside. For years you have been filling this forum with poetic jokes, poetic levity, poetic jabs, and poetic satire and the day you get your Emira, nada!!! Come on baby!
He's in a daze. Can't wait to be in one myself soon!

Got my gift today. Was looking forward to the book, but got a journal instead. Came with a hat, pen, key chain, a painting of the Emira, a nice card, and a journal book.

Attachments

• 20240311_221058450_iOS.jpg
    20240311_221058450_iOS.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 99

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back