USA/Canada Delivery Thread

As far as I know they all have yelllow. What was changed was the green to black
This is a v2 emblem, looks better without the green imo

Attachments

• FDA07FB6-FBEB-42A4-8B5E-3AB361DA15BA.png
    FDA07FB6-FBEB-42A4-8B5E-3AB361DA15BA.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 108
My allocation was with star motors of Houston picking up my car tomorrow 🎊.
FYI really pleased no extra fees
Sales price, transportation, tax & title
That’s it.
No dealer prep fee
No mandatory PPF or protection package “ mafia charges “
Car was stored indoors the whole time!

Really recommend them… They were very kind and understanding!
Nice to know! And are you located in Houston?

This feels like a financing option they've put together "for people who can't be bothered to arrange their own financing, or simply don't care about the added expense."
Yes. Was hoping for a real lease option. 10 year old Evoras seem to be 60% residual lol so give a realistic one for Emira.

Ugh... I have one of the early VIN's and I'm not on the list. Dealer claims I was on the first shipment. So maybe I'm one of the missing?
Hang tight. I wasn't on the list either but mine just arrived at the dealership! Still will need PPF and a few other things done, but the end is in sight!!
431702045_774442934595939_483422453725975012_n.jpg

June or July. I'm now scheduled to hit the factory floor the first week of May. So maybe late June to my door.
Nice. I was thinking the opposite might happen. Did your dealer have this information or did you have to go to Lotus UK (or somewhere else)?

June or July. I'm now scheduled to hit the factory floor the first week of May. So maybe late June to my door.
GREAT! I got the same june estimate. probably first week of May for me too then. ill have to call them later.

im holding off only cuz im sure they are swamped with calls atm.

Thanks. Can I get the phone number or email you used? I'd like to do my own check on my previously communicated March/April build date.
Same here, I was also quoted March/April build date, but now my dealer reported the delivery in June/July.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back