USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

Thanks so much for putting this together! Any chance you’d be able to post the CDN ones you pulled? I just got my VIN :). It’s 9RHC which I think you mentioned would stand for right hand CanadIan sport chassis…

Thanks for posting the list. My FE2.0 was in the 12/29/23 shipment. I spoke to Gator (IN) earlier this week and they said they haven't received it yet, so I guess it's been sitting at the port for nearly 3 months now.

Does anyone else have a VIN in the 12/29/23 shipment that has taken delivery?

The funny thing is I'm about a 45-minute drive from the port -- maybe I should go over and say hello to my car!
I'm waiting for my FE2.0 from Gator as well. I've left Tony a couple of messages but have not heard back (received an email middle of January that my February build was "on the water". Good news is I'm excited for a new car. It would be even better if I knew when.
I am sure Gator is swamped.

I'm getting ready to list my 996 Turbo Cab on Cars&Bids but would really like an idea when I can take delivery.

Attachments

• 966 turbo cab.jpg
    966 turbo cab.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 28
Thanks so much for putting this together! Any chance you’d be able to post the CDN ones you pulled? I just got my VIN :). It’s 9RHC which I think you mentioned would stand for right hand CanadIan sport chassis…
Checkout this post for the list of Canadian cars received in Baltimore. I am not sure if future shipments will still go through the US, however.

Post in thread 'USA/Canada Delivery Thread' https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/usa-canada-delivery-thread.2183/post-124033

Honestly I’d get pretty annoyed if dealers were selling their emira v1 cars for the early bird price when a deposit holder backs out. Really don’t mind them charging current pricing. Because I’m buying the same exact car for the current price, why should someone just swoop in without the wait AND get a 10k discount…. 🤷‍♂️

If I could find a dealer in the US selling a DV/Tan interior for FE1.0 pricing I'd be calling them right now. Even losing my 2500 deposit and having to potentially ship it, I'd still come out ahead of staying with my FE2.0 allocation.
Good luck with that. Don’t believe any dealer will sell you at FE1 price if someone backed out.
If they do let me know I’ll buy a second FE1 maybe 2
I’ll make at least $10 to $20 K per car 🤔

I have a deposit for a FE 2.0 but inquired if the dealership had any FE 1.0 allocations whose depositors dropped out. I was told yes they had 2-3 FE 1.0 cars coming with no owners. I asked my salesperson if I could buy one for the 1.0 MSRP. The answer I got was ownership would probably be asking for more (sounded like a number between 1.0 and 2.0 msrp). Then I asked about the specs but learned they were so different from the setup I envisioned I didn’t pursue it further. But good luck to anyone who can swing a deal.

While I do agree, it's not great for us V2 depositors. On the other hand, I do get why the dealer would do this. In all honesty, I don't think there will be many ppl receiving V1 pricing if someone drops out. Maybe 20 cars in the entire US. Not worth being bothered by.
I don't understand... how is it not good for more cars to sell at higher prices and Lotus keeping the values high? It's good for ALL depositors for Lotus to sell cars that people backed out of for as much as they possibly can.

Since Dec. 10th, Emiras have consistency been coming on ACL ships - Atlantic Sail, Atlantic Sun, Atlantic Sea, Atlantic Star. Here is the schedule for those ROROs for the next 8 weeks.
Maybe this gives us some insight into when our cars will be arriving ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 8.38.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 8.38.25 PM.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 124
Since Dec. 10th, Emiras have consistency been coming on ACL ships - Atlantic Sail, Atlantic Sun, Atlantic Sea, Atlantic Star. Here is the schedule for those ROROs for the next 8 weeks.
Maybe this gives us some insight into when our cars will be arriving ...
I am banking on Sky, Sea, and Sun.

I don't understand... how is it not good for more cars to sell at higher prices and Lotus keeping the values high? It's good for ALL depositors for Lotus to sell cars that people backed out of for as much as they possibly can.
I meant from the perspective of some dealers honouring the MSRP of the car. Even if they are now completely the same as V2's. But yes, not good from a depreciation stand point, we would all like the cars to sell for V2 pricing. Again tho, it will be a small amount, so I do not expect it to affect re-sale in a meaningful way. A few lucky ppl will get a decent discount, is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back