USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Since Dec. 10th, Emiras have consistency been coming on ACL ships - Atlantic Sail, Atlantic Sun, Atlantic Sea, Atlantic Star. Here is the schedule for those ROROs for the next 8 weeks.
Maybe this gives us some insight into when our cars will be arriving ...
This is actually great info... Thank you!

If I may ask how much the scissor one
I’m looking at getting one. If roof height allows
@Maurice R I bought a Nussbaum jumbo 7000 (didn't want a cheaper chinese brand), very high quality German engineered. I paid $7500 for the scissor but I see they are about 2k more now ... just 18-24mo later. The safety feature allows lines to be cut and will only slowly drop instead of falling quickly. I love it .... but also really like the 4posters.

Are all of those listed from cancellations? There are tons… I’m debating cancelling mine up here and just buying from you guys, any reason I shouldn’t if I’m switching from v2 pricing to v1 anyway?
I'm assuming those are all the ones they had for pre orders. Mines in there as well as 3 other buddies. So they are all pending sales except maybe a dropout or 2.

Thanks so much for putting this together! Any chance you’d be able to post the CDN ones you pulled? I just got my VIN :). It’s 9RHC which I think you mentioned would stand for right hand CanadIan sport chassis…
Hey DF congrats on your pending delivery! The portion of the serial number you have quoted would be a random check digit (“9”) followed by the model year (“R” for 2024), manufacture site (“H” for Hethel), and as far as we can deduce you are correct about “C” indicating “sport” for chassis tuning. Following the “C” would be a five number string indicating your specific serial number. Hope that helps! Cheers…

@Maurice R I bought a Nussbaum jumbo 7000 (didn't want a cheaper chinese brand), very high quality German engineered. I paid $7500 for the scissor but I see they are about 2k more now ... just 18-24mo later. The safety feature allows lines to be cut and will only slowly drop instead of falling quickly. I love it .... but also really like the 4posters.
Thank you for this. Appreciate you. I did want a 4 poster but it will not work in my garage. I would need 10 inches more ceiling height.

Reactions: MPD
Since Dec. 10th, Emiras have consistency been coming on ACL ships - Atlantic Sail, Atlantic Sun, Atlantic Sea, Atlantic Star. Here is the schedule for those ROROs for the next 8 weeks.
Maybe this gives us some insight into when our cars will be arriving ...
C'mon Star!!!! 🙏

Hey DF congrats on your pending delivery! The portion of the serial number you have quoted would be a random check digit (“9”) followed by the model year (“R” for 2024), manufacture site (“H” for Hethel), and as far as we can deduce you are correct about “C” indicating “sport” for chassis tuning. Following the “C” would be a five number string indicating your specific serial number. Hope that helps! Cheers…
Thanks for that explanation!

I’m 2224 and the other Canadian cars that just arrived are low 1000 (and match the quantity of manual FE1s for Canada). That should confirm as far as Canadian cars that FE1s were built in a batch and not mixed with FE2s.

What’s also interesting is that my car is about 60-70 down the line from what just arrived in Baltimore and I should be about the 60-70th of Canadian FE2s. I saw the schedule indicated Atlantic Sky March 12-24 from Liverpool to Baltimore. I don’t know if there are multiple Atlantic Sky’s but I found an Atlantic Sky tracker and it left Liverpool last night (12th) and is en route to Halifax where Canadian cars often go…

I’m 2224 and the other Canadian cars that just arrived are low 1000 (and match the quantity of manual FE1s for Canada). That should confirm as far as Canadian cars that FE1s were built in a batch and not mixed with FE2s.
I’m not sure how or even if they are delineating a difference between the 1s and 2s in production at this point. My car is on the list of 60 in the shipment that just arrived in Baltimore and is a FE2 car. It could be that the only difference is what one paid. On the other hand, my dealer told me that the differences are the colour of the Lotus logo in the roundel (black for FE2 cars as opposed to dark green for FE1s) and additional cargo netting for FE2s.

I was at the factory last week and should have asked… there were definitely a few Baltimore bound Emiras being picked up for shipment while I was there though 😁

I’m not sure how or even if they are delineating a difference between the 1s and 2s in production at this point. My car is on the list of 60 in the shipment that just arrived in Baltimore and is a FE2 car. It could be that the only difference is what one paid. On the other hand, my dealer told me that the differences are the colour of the Lotus logo in the roundel (black for FE2 cars as opposed to dark green for FE1s) and additional cargo netting for FE2s.

I was at the factory last week and should have asked… there were definitely a few Baltimore bound Emiras being picked up for shipment while I was there though 😁
Welcome to the forum! I assume then that your VIN is in the 1000s? Also assuming you were an earlier FE2 build? I was July 21 deposit, September 23 order, March 2024 build.

Any more info from your factory tour? Did you do the trip around it?

I wouldn’t put it past Lotus to have applied those changes only to FE2s built once all FE1s were completed LOL. Please let us know if you definitly got the cargo net lol. You must be stoked, imagine you’ll be taking delivery end of next week…

Are all of those listed from cancellations? There are tons… I’m debating cancelling mine up here and just buying from you guys, any reason I shouldn’t if I’m switching from v2 pricing to v1 anyway?
@DerTheDer would be correct, these are all the pre-orders. :) We do not currently have any cancellations, and any of our orders from here on out will no longer be First Edition. But, we would love to take care of you, and have your business if there's anything we can do for you!

Welcome to the forum! I assume then that your VIN is in the 1000s? Also assuming you were an earlier FE2 build? I was July 21 deposit, September 23 order, March 2024 build.

Any more info from your factory tour? Did you do the trip around it?

I wouldn’t put it past Lotus to have applied those changes only to FE2s built once all FE1s were completed LOL. Please let us know if you definitly got the cargo net lol. You must be stoked, imagine you’ll be taking delivery end of next week…
Yeah my VIN is in the shipment that just arrived in Baltimore and is in the 1000s.

Like you, I did a July 2021 deposit with a configuration order in September 2023 and was allocated a February build slot. I apparently moved up from number 33 to number 30 or something at the dealership when a few people asked to defer their final configuration by a month.

Are you with Oakville or Gentry?

As for the factory tour, I can’t say enough good things about it. I did the half day track day/half day factory & Classic Team Lotus tour package (699 pound). I made the trip over specifically for the tour, however I also did the full track day package the next day.

In regards to Halifax as a port destination, I did not see any built cars with that as a shipping port. That’s not to say that they weren’t there… only that I didn’t see any.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back