USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I did. It looked like they were changing the caliper color for you.
Yessir! They are painting the calipers, redoing the wheels and already the tint. I just got the sign installed in the garage and I’m just waiting for the car like 🤷🏻‍♂️🥹 ⏰ 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5800.jpeg
    IMG_5800.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 126
I picked mine up today. I am a very, very happy fella. I was unsure about my spec when I ordered. If I recall, there were no actual photos of an osmium silver in the wild at that time. I regretted my decision, and thought many times I should have gone with vivid red. I am as pleased as I can be, as mine looked just the way I hoped it would in the flesh.

However, I could have done without the 100+ mile trip home from the dealership in torrential rain on I-35.
This is my spec as well and I couldn't find it anywhere before ordering. I have the white interior however, but still Osmium, with Yellow BCs.. It's so sweet.. glad I stuck to my guns as well.
Any chance you might be able to send me some shots of it from the direct side mid door height? I would love all the angles, but I won't be greedy. :)

Yessir! They are painting the calipers, redoing the wheels and already the tint. I just got the sign installed in the garage and I’m just waiting for the car like 🤷🏻‍♂️🥹 ⏰ 🤣🤣🤣
Awesome! I wasn’t a fan of darker colors on the Emira until I saw yours in the shop. It looks great!

Awesome! I wasn’t a fan of darker colors on the Emira until I saw yours in the shop. It looks great!
Thank you 🙏 I’m going to use it as a daily driver so flashy colors were not really gonna cut it but I went with dark gray so I can offset it with bronze wheels and red calipers which should contrast and stand out a bit more than the original black wheels / black calipers but is still not as flashy as a red or yellow car ( which I would have loved for a week end or special occasion car only BTW):)

Okay, how many cars does Lotus produce a year? Based on that # alone it's deplorable how this process has been handled by Lotus management/distribution. I bet the USA dealers are just as frustrated as the customers as these cars are on FloorPlan costing the dealers monthly $$$$$.

Can someone with a car check if their rear fog lights are working?

The manual says a symbol should light up on the dash when the fog light button on the stalk is pressed but when I do nothing happens. No symbol on dash, no rear fog lights.

Maybe this is disabled in US spec cars?

View attachment 39045

US spec cars don't have rear fogs.

Thank you 🙏 I’m going to use it as a daily driver so flashy colors were not really gonna cut it but I went with dark gray so I can offset it with bronze wheels and red calipers which should contrast and stand out a bit more than the original black wheels / black calipers but is still not as flashy as a red or yellow car ( which I would have loved for a week end or special occasion car only BTW):)
HY is very flashy and draws way to much attention. Was out for brunch yesterday and just crazy amount of people taking pictures
But love my spec.

@Nova I think a Emira GT4 just arrived at Baltimore - sadly not mine, can you validate? thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I corrected a typo, it was an Emira GT4. Not GT4 RS, which is why I mention it.

1 X LOTUS EMIRA GT4 RACE CAR VIN - T1 31-GT4-C011
I know there’s ship Atlantic Sky that’s I‘m tracking (hopping my FE 2.0 is on it), it was set to land in Halifax today but it’s now tomorrow. I can’t confirm accuracy but I was told it will head to Baltimore from there…

I know there’s ship Atlantic Sky that’s I‘m tracking (hopping my FE 2.0 is on it), it was set to land in Halifax today but it’s now tomorrow. I can’t confirm accuracy but I was told it will head to Baltimore from there…
If my car isn’t in this immediate batch, while I’ve been quite patient throughout this process, I’ll lose my you know what

If my car isn’t in this immediate batch, while I’ve been quite patient throughout this process, I’ll lose my you know what
What have you been told?

I haven’t been given any promises, I just know that my dealer gave me my VIN once it was produced. The person directly in front of me at my dealership had his car arrive on the boat that landed 2 weeks ago which contained VINs just below mine, the ship Atlantic Sky then left port so I’m just hoping if they’re going in order of VINs and production, that mine is on there….but for all I know Atlantic Sky has other cars that may have been sitting awhile such as CARB cars. My dealer told me he’d ask if they know whether their next batch of cars is on that boat or if they can let him know but didn’t expect to hear back from them, and he hasn’t as far as I know :).

What have you been told?

I haven’t been given any promises, I just know that my dealer gave me my VIN once it was produced. The person directly in front of me at my dealership had his car arrive on the boat that landed 2 weeks ago which contained VINs just below mine, the ship Atlantic Sky then left port so I’m just hoping if they’re going in order of VINs and production, that mine is on there….but for all I know Atlantic Sky has other cars that may have been sitting awhile such as CARB cars. My dealer told me he’d ask if they know whether their next batch of cars is on that boat or if they can let him know but didn’t expect to hear back from them, and he hasn’t as far as I know :).
I can’t fault my dealer at all, when he has given me information, it’s always turned out to be correct: he always maintained my car was in the UK, he told me about the upcoming Lotus meetings before they happened, He told me that Carb approval window would be until March 13.

He doesn’t know where my car is… but I have a VIN. But then again I’ve not pushed.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back