USA/Canada Delivery Thread

For all those that been waiting years for your Emira, you can get one ASAP: The Flippers who got them before you have started: VINSCCLEKAX7RHA10563 https://www.vehicles-classifieds.co...ST-EDITION-2024-LOTUS-EMIRA_204692056677.html
Some fe2.0 are pricing out to $117k ish with taxes once you add Alcantara wheel, destination, blk pack etc. It could simply be people wanting their money back too? It would’ve been strange if the first used cars for sale weren’t priced higher imo. Prices will go down from there over time.

Last edited:
Some fe2.0 are pricing out to $117k ish with taxes once you add Alcantara wheel, destination, blk pack etc. It could simply be people wanting their money back too? It would’ve been strange if the first used cars for sale weren’t priced higher imo. Prices will go down from there over time.
I never mentioned pricing, the fact many Carb states are still waiting while new owners are already selling before they get their cars.
If I sold mine after I took ownership: It’s a 1.0 loaded with sports suspension, no black pack all in with taxes/fees it’s $102,435. Anything north of that number would be considered profit.

It’s actually not a bad deal. That’s what I paid for one from Dallas except that I also had to pay extra dealer fees and what not so it’s actually not a bad deal
Another one for sale, decent deal

Another one for sale, decent deal

That is sooooo tempting as I come to prefer Nimbus over the Atlantis I ordered.
Plus mine isn't even on a boat yet! WTF?
I don't love the tan interior though.
#FireMattWindle

#FireMattWindle
It's an ice grey interior, and as some have noted above is priced less than an FE 2.0 out the door.

#FireMattWindle
Yeah, it's so awesome being an early adopter with a FE1.0 and being told that there were only going to be 700 FEs sold in North America, only to still be waiting for your car to be shipped long after FE2.0 orders have been delivered. :mad:

#FireMattWindle

Yeah, it's so awesome being an early adopter with a FE1.0 and being told that there were only going to be 700 FEs sold in North America, only to still be waiting for your car to be shipped long after FE2.0 orders have been delivered. :mad:

#FireMattWindle
I'll swap my 2021 2.0 slot with you whenever you want...

First Canadian cars have arrived at dealership! Gentry Lane (Lotus Ontario), in Toronto just posted on instagram. 6 cars coming off the truck yesterday. Wonder where the other 6 are as I had thought their 12 FE1s all landed in Baltimore 2 weeks ago…

In defense of 1.0 flippers, if the cars had been delivered when promised (Nov 2022) nobody would bat an eye at seeing some for sale now 18 months later.
18 months later isn't flipping. And selling a new car for MSRP isn't scalping. I can't imagine a defense for scalpers.

The free market will determine what the actual value is. I'm curious myself.

PRICELESS

1710953745895.png

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back