• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Here's the referred to pages:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 5.34.42 PM.png

Here's the referred to page 59:
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 5.35.35 PM.png

Here's the referred to page 123:
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 5.36.31 PM.png

It's on page 42 of the U.S. Manual and 45 of the UK manual. Also on page 9 of the U.S. QuickStart guide.
I’m getting senile. I read that page twice and skipped the window part. Mine didn’t work either. I’d like to figure out how that feature works since it’s very useful.

If that section of the manual is a lie, I assume the whole “don’t put the car in sport mode for the first 1k miles” is also a lie.
Very clever, and very true. Keeping this in my back pocket just in case.

If that section of the manual is a lie, I assume the whole “don’t put the car in sport mode for the first 1k miles” is also a lie.
1k is an exagerration. 600 miles is more like it.

I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

So my car should be hitting the port tomorrow sometime. Anyone know how long it’ll be till we get ship info?

So my car should be hitting the port tomorrow sometime. Anyone know how long it’ll be till we get ship info?
Manifests usually post to the public records databases within 2 to 4 days after arrival.

What do you mean? The 4/7 VINs have already been included in the sheet. Typically, after it arrives, we don't have further visibility until it shows up at a dealer.

My car wasn’t on the original 60, will you be getting an updated list?
Only if they come to a US port and hopefully using ACL shipping…

I don't always check so PM me here if someone finds a new shipment arriving. I can then get the VINs and share.

have we been able to remotely determine how long it takes from the time it hits the port till it gets to the dealership? Like even ball park?

have we been able to remotely determine how long it takes from the time it hits the port till it gets to the dealership? Like even ball park?
We have zero clue given the circumstances of what happened in Baltimore.

Been ten days since cars hit Newark and it's been complete and total silence 🤐
I don't think a single car from that ship has been delivered to a dealer yet.
I'm two hours from Newark. Make me a temporary employee driver and I'll go get the damn thing myself!😡🤬

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back