• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I've never seen another Emira that wasn't an M plate, dealer demo or my close buddies that I cruise with after 4 months of ownership.

There's another one in my city that parks quite visibly on a downtown parking lot. He got it about two months ago. The only difference from my spec is that his has the black roof. Lots of folks starting asking me yet again about mine...which is still being built (I have the VIN, but that's all).

There's another one in my city that parks quite visibly on a downtown parking lot. He got it about two months ago. The only difference from my spec is that his has the black roof. Lots of folks starting asking me yet again about mine...which is still being built (I have the VIN, but that's all).
How were you notified that you had a VIN? Was it from the dealer or did you get a notification from Lotus USA?

My dealer just notified me that my car has arrived and I should be able to pick it up this week!
My Emira has landed. The car does not disappoint - it looks and drives amazing.
IMG_3223.jpg
IMG_3225.jpg

Picsart_24-07-25_13-26-10-795.jpg

Oh, they activated the Scorpion tracker while I was there so I can see it get trucked to me.

And it comes with a user handbook and a black leather with yellow stitch slipcase.

Last edited:
Yep, I got a text from the dealer. Mine ends in 13912.
When did you submit your build? I submitted in mid February but after repeated emails to Lotus I still do not have a VIN. Last email response said VINs are assigned and communicated after they are built and loaded for shipment. Strange.

When did you submit your build? I submitted in mid February but after repeated emails to Lotus I still do not have a VIN. Last email response said VINs are assigned and communicated after they are built and loaded for shipment. Strange.

12/1/21: Deposit placed
2/13/24: Order finalized (FE2)

Hi all! Just got mine, well ahead of schedule! 😃

05/01/23: placed deposit for V6 Manual - far down the list, was told to expect 2025 delivery at the time & never expected to get an FE

07/12/24: discovered (purely by chance!) that my dealer had an "orphan" FE2 that was quite close to my spec on site, so I signed the paperwork on the spot

07/19/24: paid the dealer & took my car home

It's far closer to perfection than I expected!

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 40
View attachment 48319
View attachment 48318

Oh, they activated the Scorpion tracker while I was there so I can see it get trucked to me.

And it comes with a user handbook and a black leather with yellow stitch slipcase.
Congrats on finally getting your car! How soon before we get to see your Signature SV104s mounted on the car? Really looking forward to seeing them and getting your feedback on the setup. :)

@T6061 likely three weeks. One week for the car to get here but I also have a crazy work schedule for the beginning of August so I won't even be able to start the teardown.

@junchoon was this yesterday? I saw it being pulled up front while I was finishing the paperwork for mine.