• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Haven't heard a peep. Sucks seeing others getting their cars 3 weeks after hitting port. I sent an email to corporate last week and no word yet. Crazy how the temporary port doesn't want it out of the way as quick as possible.
I agree, it’s frustrating seeing others get their cars. I also contacted customer service last week., and also haven’t heard back.

Novas keeping track and its at 1500 atm. thats going to be very close to the final amount. not many months of Manual V6 FE deliveries left

What was the final number of FE’s supposedly for NA? 2200 was it? Assuming the automatics were included in that there’s a few more coming in the second half.

I agree, it’s frustrating seeing others get their cars. I also contacted customer service last week., and also haven’t heard back.
Customer service told me that it has been "processed" and to contact the dealer. Whatever processed means I hope it means that it has left the port. I know if I ask the dealer that they will tell me they don't know anything and to contact corporate. So frustrating that all parties just point fingers and dodge responsibility. Someone has to know where along my dang car is. Getting desperate enough to try and contact the port at this rate lol.

What was the final number of FE’s supposedly for NA? 2200 was it? Assuming the automatics were included in that there’s a few more coming in the second half.

where are you getting the 2200 number?

Customer service told me that it has been "processed" and to contact the dealer. Whatever processed means I hope it means that it has left the port. I know if I ask the dealer that they will tell me they don't know anything and to contact corporate. So frustrating that all parties just point fingers and dodge responsibility. Someone has to know where along my dang car is. Getting desperate enough to try and contact the port at this rate lol.
Man, it’s been crickets since the last shipment , maybe they ran out of ships to ship them.

For what it’s worth, I was speaking with a colleague yesterday who ordered a 911 T back in January. It sat in port in Germany for 2 months before it got on a boat, and is currently “somewhere between Halifax and the dealership”. Apparently shipping hassles aren’t just a Lotus issue 🤷‍♂️.

I go the same 'processed' statement .... I don't think that word means what they think it means

Once the car arrives at the Baltimore port who can give an update on when it will arrive at the dealer? Would it be the dealer, Lotus or the port?

Once the car arrives at the Baltimore port who can give an update on when it will arrive at the dealer? Would it be the dealer, Lotus or the port?
For me personally, it's no one. Would like to hear others' experiences so I can stop complaining on this thread and be more positive.

For me personally, it's no one. Would like to hear others' experiences so I can stop complaining on this thread and be more positive.
My car arrived on July 4th ship and it arrived at dealer July 12th once car is shipped from the port dealer with get invoice for the car.

How often do you see another Emira if it’s not at a cars and coffee meet?

I've never seen another Emira that wasn't an M plate, dealer demo or my close buddies that I cruise with after 4 months of ownership.

How often do you see another Emira if it’s not at a cars and coffee meet?
True - I still like to know the numbers...It certainly feels like one of a kind driving around with nothing like it on the road. Still feels like a recurring dream I've been having since mid 2021...

My car arrived at the dealer today, picking it up tomorrow. I hope your arrives soon 🤞