• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

While I am genuinely happy for you, it kills me that I deposited two years prior to several of you and we have essentially the same delivery date. I guess I'm the end of the CARB delays, but geeze. It has been 974 days so far, and it should crack close to 1000 days before I get it. I wonder if that also has to do with the relative popularity of my dealership (Atlanta, GA) and their allocation numbers?
@Sandalwood. It has been 1,069 days since my deposit on August 28, 2021. I’m happy for everyone who has received their car. I’m still waiting patiently.

I’m the same:
October 2023 deposit
February 2024 Order finalized
July 2024 VIN provided by dealership

No word on delivery, maybe August they say…
Also SA suspected a price increase for the base model due to inflation.

I received an email from my Lotus dealer today letting me know that my Emira ( automatic transmission ) is in production !!!!!! Estimated delivery date is September. I am overjoyed & hope this information is correct.

I received an email from my Lotus dealer today letting me know that my Emira ( automatic transmission ) is in production !!!!!! Estimated delivery date is September. I am overjoyed & hope this information is correct.
That’s awesome! Just got a VIN for my V6 automatic today, great way to start the weekend! I hope you get yours too soon.

3 months now. All the WAITING seems like a dream. Love this car so much.
1000018139.jpg

Took delivery of mine yesterday from the dealership!
Deposit down for an I4 August 2023, build finalized December 2023, switched to an orphaned V6 deposit in March this year, car arrived end of July but somehow got bricked during a PDI software update so switched to an orphaned V6 already in the showroom (pretty much same spec), and took delivery yesterday. What a crazy ride.

On 7/26, a shipment of 10 Emiras arrived in Baltimore. Curiously, these are all I4 cars. I am not sure if these are dealer demos or customer cars so if any of the I4 buyers can spot their VIN in this list, please let us know. Sadly, no V6 Auto cars yet. Link to the tracking sheet below:

View attachment 48753
My VIN is 3912, so these 10 with later VINs are definitely out of sequence. I guess that is part of the "prioritization" effort where VIN sequence does not necessarily match the relative importance of each unit. They build what they can when they can. The sad part is mine is built, it's just somewhere unknown.

Looks like no Emiras on the boat that came in on 8/4, next boat is 8/10
Appreciate your updates in the forum. I think I am likely in the next batch of Emira I4/AMG VINS. I saw the 10 VINs that were posted in the last shipment(7/26)…. My guess is that those are the dealers test drive AMG Emiras for the US. My VIN has the KM which the decoder declares as the AMG variant. It also confirms that this batch is 400hp. This is from the VIN decoder that I had entered my assigned VIN given in July.

Attachments

• IMG_3199.jpeg
    IMG_3199.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 28
z so
Appreciate your updates in the forum. I think I am likely in the next batch of Emira I4/AMG VINS. I saw the 10 VINs that were posted in the last shipment(7/26)…. My guess is that those are the dealers test drive AMG Emiras for the US. My VIN has the KM which the decoder declares as the AMG variant. It also confirms that this batch is 400hp. This is from the VIN decoder that I had entered my assigned VIN given in July.
Looks like no Emiras on the boat that came in on 8/4, next boat is 8/10
Odd that we haven’t seen any V6 Manuals shipped in a while.