• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What did you do to your Emira today?

Went to first cars and coffee event in Lebanon, Tn at the Raceway. Huge turnout and as far as I know the only Emira. Car gets a lot of positive feedback.

Attachments

• Nashville Cars and Coffee.jpg
    Nashville Cars and Coffee.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 94
More photos from The NYLOC Whitby event on the Pier….. it was all a bit ‘yellow’. I was thoroughly impressed by the Nimbus car. Black badges very subtle but looked fantastic. Not a fan of silver but it looked awesome in the flesh. Also a V6 Auto like mine. 👌

IMG_4511.jpeg

IMG_4511.jpeg
IMG_4510.jpeg
IMG_4509.jpeg
IMG_4507.jpeg
IMG_4506.jpeg
IMG_4505.jpeg
IMG_4506.jpeg
IMG_4509.jpeg

After a week of withdrawal, I picked up my car from service today. Reached 1k miles on the way to service and got oil changed (with a sample on the side that I'll send for analysis), tpms sensors inspected (they replaced them all), power steering components and lines inspected (lost it for a day but haven't had issues since), software updated (I'm told that Lotus did a remapping of air/fuel ratios but not sure of the details). Driving in sport mode is intoxicating! What a soundtrack... Periodic downpours created almost zero visibility conditions but that wasn't enough to sap the joy of driving 2.5 hours home today(PPF/ceramic coating to the rescue).

On a side note, I picked up a 3-piece set of leather bags before leaving the dealership. They look really good and are quite soft to the touch, almost like a suede/nubuck feel. More importantly, all 3 fit nicely into the trunk of the car. I'll attach some pictures in case others are interested. Each bag comes with a dust cover.

Attachments

• 20240806_201650.jpg
    20240806_201650.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20240806_191032.jpg
    20240806_191032.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 20240806_201319.jpg
    20240806_201319.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240806_201234.jpg
    20240806_201234.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20240806_202240.jpg
    20240806_202240.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20240806_201518.jpg
    20240806_201518.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 51
After a week of withdrawal, I picked up my car from service today. Reached 1k miles on the way to service and got oil changed (with a sample on the side that I'll send for analysis), tpms sensors inspected (they replaced them all), power steering components and lines inspected (lost it for a day but haven't had issues since), software updated (I'm told that Lotus did a remapping of air/fuel ratios but not sure of the details). Driving in sport mode is intoxicating! What a soundtrack... Periodic downpours created almost zero visibility conditions but that wasn't enough to sap the joy of driving 2.5 hours home today(PPF/ceramic coating to the rescue).

On a side note, I picked up a 3-piece set of leather bags before leaving the dealership. They look really good and are quite soft to the touch, almost like a suede/nubuck feel. More importantly, all 3 fit nicely into the trunk of the car. I'll attach some pictures in case others are interested. Each bag comes with a dust cover.
These are properly lovely! Any pics of them in the car? Did your dealership special order them or are they available somewhere?

very nice but I bet they are 'trousers down' money!!!

These are properly lovely! Any pics of them in the car? Did your dealership special order them or are they available somewhere?
Yes, I bought them from Lotus of North Jersey. I believe they ordered 15-20 sets; not sure how many are left. I saw them on delivery day (mid May) and regretted passing on them so I fixed that! Regarding cost, they sell it as a set (small bag, shoe bag, and duffel) for $795 before tax. They gave me a 10% discount so $715.

When I get home today, I'll take a picture of the bags in the trunk and post it here.

Regarding the bag set, looks like Lotuscars website no longer sells the bags but, for those looking for a delivery option, I did find this site that is still selling them:

Has dimensions and details there. £625 which equates to the $795 that I was quoted.

Yes, I bought them from Lotus of North Jersey. I believe they ordered 15-20 sets; not sure how many are left. I saw them on delivery day (mid May) and regretted passing on them so I fixed that! Regarding cost, they sell it as a set (small bag, shoe bag, and duffel) for $795 before tax. They gave me a 10% discount so $715.

When I get home today, I'll take a picture of the bags in the trunk and post it here.
Pics of bags in trunk:

Attachments

• 20240807_204309.jpg
    20240807_204309.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 20240807_204434.jpg
    20240807_204434.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 55
1000024797.jpg

I removed one of the door sills. Honestly it wasn't as hard as I thought. Though I do have a few bolts I can't identify. I'll be more deliberate on the other side and try to identify where it goes.

This was six hours after delivery.

Point being, I'm now just waiting on some CF parts and it can go to PPF.

Last edited: