• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Further Delays

Just because its gone through quality control doesn't mean its right☹️

What’s good about chatting is my salesman and I can rake my car out together before I rake it home and look at all the little things

Just received the protect and enhance email for my auto delivery, slowly getting there
I received the same email today but a repeat of what they sent me on 8th December! :rolleyes: I’m manual not sure if it means I’m closer?..............

I received the same email today but a repeat of what they sent me on 8th December! :rolleyes: Not sure if it means I’m closer?..............
So you got the protect and enhance email twice ?

Maybe they think that you’re taking two cars 😀

Its over a month since I had mine and heard nothing since, supposedly a jan build 🙄
Mine was meant to be a January build as well, my original protect and enhance email was just over a month ago as well so not sure why I got a second

Mine was meant to be a January build as well, my original protect and enhance email was just over a month ago as well so not sure why I got a second
But not heard anything on a further delay? If they do delay us and don't let us know until ½ way through build month that's just appalling

But not heard anything on a further delay? If they do delay us and don't let us know until ½ way through build month that's just appalling
Yes that's true, but reading between the lines on this and other threads and sources, I'm pretty certain there will be a further delay..................

My protect and enhance was October, still no checkout or update so I will be withdrawing.

Nothing for me yet, I am also a V6 auto. I think I am on the naughty list though - for sharing the mistake filled user manual last year and also last year for figuring out they did not have Type Approval for the V6 auto - apparently, this went down very badly at Lotus HQ. My New Year resolution is to keep quiet:ROFLMAO:

Nothing for me yet, I am also a V6 auto. I think I am on the naughty list though - for sharing the mistake filled user manual last year and also last year for figuring out they did not have Type Approval for the V6 auto - apparently, this went down very badly at Lotus HQ. My New Year resolution is to keep quiet:ROFLMAO:
right-to-jail-jail.gif

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back