Japan - Emira Ownership (エミーラ納車とその後)

Mine came back from one year maintenance, but she still has minor trouble with the CarPlay and the corner collision sensor. 😂

BTW, Lotus already knows the issue of the corner collision sensor, but they didn’t figure out how to fix it.

CarPlayはケーブルを刺して出発するまでに3回切れたのでなにがなんだかもうわからんです。
Google mapsではなくmoviLinkを使うと安定していたので、安心していた矢先にこれです…笑
やはりiPhoneへの給電が弱いことからの不安定さな気もするので、無線ユニットの導入を前向きに検討しようと思います。

adjustable suspension kit for v6.

anyone interested? bit pricy, i personally am pleased with the stock setup (at least for now...)

emira_v6_sus_01.jpg

adjustable suspension kit for v6.

anyone interested? bit pricy, i personally am pleased with the stock setup (at least for now...)

View attachment 53020
Hmm. Looks like a good alternative for folks who want to try out different settings ! I don't think 60万円 for all 4 corners w/installation and alignment is pricey. But adjustability means increased weight and more points of failure. Once you have identified your favorite setting, the next logical step would be to custom order a set of "static" setting units, and that can get pricey...
フルアジャスタブルなんてセッティング出しのための道具で、セッティングが決まればカスタムでバネとショックを作ってもらうのでは。そっちこそお高くつきますぜ!あれ、フルアジャスタブルというわけでもないですね。伸び側の調整無し?

So, when will you be placing an order? :D

Maybe they will try to fit them on my car and forget to remove them when I pick it up sometime later this month...

says 1 way adjustability so you should get bump/rebound all in one setting. BTW, I've never heard of this brand before, does anyone have any idea where this comes from?

So, when will you be placing an order? :D

Haha, not any time soon :LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back