JUBU Group Buy 15% discount

Are you interested in a group buy and when?

• Total voters
I think they really need to work on shipping. I’ve ordered from them before and it almost seems as if shipping cost is about 20% of the value of the item I ordered which happens to be the VAT we’re supposed to be saving. I’ve ordered much larger, bulkier parts from other vendors in Europe and shipping has been significantly less.

I think they really need to work on shipping. I’ve ordered from them before and it almost seems as if shipping cost is about 20% of the value of the item I ordered which happens to be the VAT we’re supposed to be saving. I’ve ordered much larger, bulkier parts from other vendors in Europe and shipping has been significantly less.
Yeah I agree, if you have a recommendation I can bubble it up to them.

Yeah tell them to charge less 😂

But seriously, they could be more transparent because it feels like we’re being upcharged. Maybe they should look at other carriers like DHL or a different UPS service level. They also charge a “customs fee for export” but then I get hit with a separate charge from UPS for import duties 🤷‍♂️.

Between that, the credit card fee and the high shipping cost, we’re over the 20% we would have saved by not having to pay VAT.

One more question. I may have misread and I can’t find it out. Were there supposed to be hardware updates to the Syvecs unit next year?

Yeah tell them to charge less 😂

But seriously, they could be more transparent because it feels like we’re being upcharged. Maybe they should look at other carriers like DHL or a different UPS service level. They also charge a “customs fee for export” but then I get hit with a separate charge from UPS for import duties 🤷‍♂️.

Between that, the credit card fee and the high shipping cost, we’re over the 20% we would have saved by not having to pay VAT.

One more question. I may have misread and I can’t find it out. Were there supposed to be hardware updates to the Syvecs unit next year?
lol yeah I will tell them. Might be an Austria thing bc I have bought from other counties but never Austria before.

No new hardware updates only remote updates. The only new “hardware” is their new Bluetooth module.

The ones in our group who got the Bluetooth they are refunding us the money bc they had issues.

Awesome, thanks for confirming! And thank you for being our official unofficial Jubu rep! They are a supporting vendor so it would be nice to see them post here btw.
Of course! Got looped in since starting the thread. Yeah I asked about that but they said would be too much bc they have other forums. Looks like this is how they do it I guess. I don’t mind, wish it was more plug and play through :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back