• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Well the implication was that was 60 for Naples, not NA. So if they are getting 60 then I'd expect a large shipment in general is being made.

That being said... we will see if those 60 can even be confirmed.
did Naples get 60 FE slots? Its gotta be buried in here how many they got. Anyone know?

Well 3 separate boat did leave for the US over the weekend and there were reports of 100s of U.S. model sitting in the factory lot from varies people that did the factory tour near the end of Oct but no one believes them.

Oh. before anyone say CARB. I don't think Lotus will put 100s of them on boats only have to pay port storage fees when they arrive. Afterall multiple boats leaves for the U.S. every week.
It is quite possible that Lotus releases the cars to the dealers before CARB certification…on the condition that no cars are delivered to customers until certified compliant.

It is quite possible that Lotus releases the cars to the dealers before CARB certification…on the condition that no cars are delivered to customers until certified compliant.

They can't as they cannot control if those car were then sold to non CARB state by Flippers. So, basically they have to be held in port storage paying storage fee until CARB approval.

They can't as they cannot control if those car were then sold to non CARB state by Flippers. So, basically they have to be held in port storage paying storage fee until CARB approval.
I can see it now!

Lotus storage Fees, You get to choose your best value!
  1. Outside port storage- $95.00 (Per Day)
    1. Daily salt abatement-$75.00 (Per Day) + Tip
    2. Winterization Package- $550.00 (One time Fee)
    3. Cleaning the Bird shit off your car-$125.00 (Per Day, Regardless of incident
      1. If its a massive bird shit, we charge a flat $200.00 (Per incident)
  2. Indoor Storage- $275 (Per Day) (Best Value)
    1. Trickle Charger hookup -$155.00 +$45.00 (Per Day) Service Fee
    2. Starting engine daily- $15.00 (Per Day)
    3. Lot Fee for Security to keep bums off your car-275.00 (Per Day) + Tip

I can see it now!

😜
Actually, I would not be surprised the port charges something similar

86yh7o.jpg

86yhc6.jpg

86yhg5.jpg

Petrol vibes is correct. They're having a black Friday sell now. The size i got is Medium and regular type. Took about 2 weeks total so not the typical.....soon. Actually was soon.
I just bought mine, thanks

Hey, just found this on a diffrent Emira Forum…If this is correct may you need to wait until next year☹️🫤
That was old news a couple weeks ago, 3 more boats just left over the weekend. and should hit dock before the end of the month so someone should be able to get ahold of the shipping manifest soon.

I can see it now!

I love you thinking on this lol

I emailed my dealer earlier to see if there was a possibility of me getting my car on Black Friday.
He answered and said there is a good possibility it may happen😂
Then got a call around 4 pm to say my Evora will be ready Friday around noon

I don't believe in coincidences. The job posting signifies that something changed. Either they received CARB cert or it was rejected in the days leading up to 11/16. They might have previously wanted to hire someone, either in addition to or to replace who they had/have, but there was a a catalyst event to trigger this job posting right before the holidays rather than wait for Jan/Feb.

I emailed my dealer earlier to see if there was a possibility of me getting my car on Black Friday.
He answered and said there is a good possibility it may happen😂
Then got a call around 4 pm to say my Evora will be ready Friday around noon
Very sneaky...

I purchased also from Naples motorsports. I’m on the first 1.0 of deliveries. I just sent over some of these screen shots to the manager to confirm. I have not heard anything from any reps over there. When I get a reply I will send screen with confirmation either way it goes

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back