• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

At what point are we obliged to leave this thread? Once our cars are delivered to the dealership? Upon taking possession? My car arrived at the dealership yesterday…

Attachments

• IMG_9976.jpeg
    IMG_9976.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 137
At what point are we obliged to leave this thread? Once our cars are delivered to the dealership? Upon taking possession? My car arrived at the dealership yesterday…

I've told this joke enough times now but it doesn't get old.

You're obligated to move to these threads.

Yes…but when? I suppose after I take physical possession.
When you have your first issue. So the maybe at first fill up when the fuel door won’t open. Hard/no start the next morning, the options are endless.

In fact. Can somebody with better creative skills than I create a Lotus NA Issues BINGO card for a new thread?

Possession is still a long way off.

Who's asking you to leave? Posts like this keep me going, and help keep my faith alive. :)

I, for one, am out of here as soon as my car is delivered and over to the "DIY" section. Adious Muchachos!!

We will stop in every now and then to rub it in!

Kidding of course. Guessing the lot here will migrate to a commiseration thread.

Is 48 the total number of cars they expect to receive in 2024? Curious because I was bored and counted "only" 26 Emiras in this video.
My Rep at Naples told me that they are in the process of receiving almost 100 cars.

My Rep at Naples told me that they are in the process of receiving almost 100 cars.

So out of 286 cars received in the US so far, almost 100 of them went to Naples?

Yup, me too. Called my dealer today. The reason they told me after June at the earliest to place my order is because I’m an automatic *gasp*. Not sure know they would know if I haven’t ordered it yet but that just means the line in front is full of people like me or, they have been filling up spots in front instead of moving people up. Either one sucks but the second would suck harder.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back