• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

11 additional units arrived this week to the Port of Baltimore on the vessel Atlantic Sail.

View attachment 36909

This brings the total US imported count of Emira FE V6 6MT to 531 units.

[edit] And it appears that my own unit is on this one! Very exciting.
Can you please update your post with the url to the website with this info? I know it's here somewhere but I've been looking back through pages and haven't found it.

Attachments

• IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 118
11 additional units arrived this week to the Port of Baltimore on the vessel Atlantic Sail.

View attachment 36909

This brings the total US imported count of Emira FE V6 6MT to 531 units.

[edit] And it appears that my own unit is on this one! Very exciting.
May I ask, was yours destined for a CARB state? I'm wondering when mine might set sail. I have a vin already... where do you search it?

Wait. So, dudes on the Alfa 4C forum are talking sh*t about the Emira?
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
They need something to talk down on while they’re getting their bolts tightened for $2k every couple of years.

My 4C needed a $10k transmission replacement, out of warranty, at 15k miles. Previous owner foot the bill then sold it to me afterwards.

They need something to talk down on while they’re getting their bolts tightened for $2k every couple of years.

My 4C needed a $10k transmission replacement, out of warranty, at 15k miles. Previous owner foot the bill then sold it to me afterwards.
Thats rough....but the best time to pick up a sports car (and i use that term loosely with that vehicle) is when someone ELSE foots the bill and them needs to sell it thinking more shit will break, but you get a solid car.

I was told yesterday that they will have “an update” about carb certs between feb 12 and feb 19. So not that we will actually get the certification for sure, but an update , whatever that means

$10k is steep. Engine out like Lotus?

How are you verifying this info?
Import shipping manifests for ocean shipments are searchable. If you want every single Emira VIN that's been imported, it's possible to assemble that complete list.

As far as verification, I'm not doing any manual verification. What do you want me to do, call the port and ask whether the named ship with the listed bill of lading actually exists? It assure you it exists. This is how shipping works.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back