USA/Canada Delivery Thread

It was a great day to pick up an Emira! I drove it off the lot and immediately hit 150 miles of mountain roads. This thing is a missile, I love it.

I hate to say it, but it was worth the 980 day wait. 🪷

View attachment 38934
View attachment 38935
View attachment 38936
View attachment 38937
congratulations Porter. It looks so good it’s making me rethink my spec. Buuuut, too late, mine has been built. Hoping we can have a meet up once all our Virginia cars are delivered.

congratulations Porter. It looks so good it’s making me rethink my spec. Buuuut, too late, mine has been built. Hoping we can have a meet up once all our Virginia cars are delivered.
Yes!! Looking forward to it!

It's just crazy. Every spec is making me 2nd guess. @KCMO68_510 mist white spec really messed me up. Oh well.

Lotus Emira Ediited.jpg

Le saga is almost over. Should be delivered this weekend. Was able to go up and check the vehicle out and looked great. But decided against driving it 700 miles home or trailering it myself.

I finally got my Lotus gift box today!

As I was opening my package my wife dove in and snagged the pen. She looked at it, then handed it back to me. She said,' You keep it. Porsche sent me a carbon fiber pen. I don't want this one."

At least the Lotus pen was made in Germany and should work well...

I finally got my Lotus gift box today!

As I was opening my package my wife dove in and snagged the pen. She looked at it, then handed it back to me. She said,' You keep it. Porsche sent me a carbon fiber pen. I don't want this one."

At least the Lotus pen was made in Germany and should work well...
Finally got mine yesterday as well. Unfortunately with the journal not the book, but I appreciate the gesture

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back