• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US and Canadian Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

@NOVA….. anymore shipments since 8/17?

Just received notice today my I4 is on way to be shipped 🚢. Received pre-production VIN mid July. Expect to USA port by end of month and to arrive at dealership early October. Posted for people to see timeline. My VIN is 4000-4100 batch.
Me too, I am in the very low 4100s

Mine has arrived, 3 weeks from port to dealer and then they say another couple weeks before its ready to pick up

Drove 6 hours from Boston to Philadelphia yesterday to take delivery of my V6 Auto!! Luke my sales rep from Lotus of Philadelphia made sure the delivery was special and made the day stress free. Looking forward to the drive back today to break in the car a bit, it looks amazing in person I’m very happy so far :).

Attachments

• IMG_6074.jpeg
    IMG_6074.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 90
Drove 6 hours from Boston to Philadelphia yesterday to take delivery of my V6 Auto!! Luke my sales rep from Lotus of Philadelphia made sure the delivery was special and made the day stress free. Looking forward to the drive back today to break in the car a bit, it looks amazing in person I’m very happy so far :).
One of the first US v6 autos! Congrats!

Luke is a good guy! Congrats! You traded in the silver Supra right? Would love to hear your comparison thoughts. I briefly considered a Stratosphere Blue Supra while waiting on my Emira order.

Is anyone here also waiting on an update from Naples? ...for a v6 auto.
Good luck... I received word about my car when it arrived at the dealership, even though I knew it was in Baltimore a week before they did. To be fair though, they did tell me that it was in customs waiting to be released after I knew it hit the USA shores. So there was that.

Ryan G

Good luck... I received word about my car when it arrived at the dealership, even though I knew it was in Baltimore a week before they did. To be fair though, they did tell me that it was in customs waiting to be released after I knew it hit the USA shores. So there was that.

Ryan G

Yeah, I was told "in a few weeks"... But in order for me to receive it in a few weeks then it must already be on a ship heading over here or already arrived.

Yeah, I was told "in a few weeks"... But in order for me to receive it in a few weeks then it must already be on a ship heading over here or already arrived.
I will say a "couple weeks" would mean it's already at LEAST at the port, if not at the dealership.. It takes a number of days to do the PDI, at least mine did.

Good luck man..

Anyone have a way to get updates, other than the dealer? I have a VIN, just wondering if there is another resource other than the dealer to check status.

Back