• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

And still no KM’s /I4’s. With my VIN in the 4000-4100 group…. Looks like they are holding off all I4’s till all the FE V6’s are shipped. Mine was supposedly built end of July/early august. Dealer said should be here early October. Like a kid in the back seat I wait…”how much longer?” 😂 and don’t get me started about the strike…. 😩
Yep, went right around me too - jumped from 4363 to 4367 on the 9/15 boat.. lets hope its a short strike (still have 3days of hope of resolution..)

Do you know if the west coast deliveries go through California, or are they delivered to the east coast and trucked across?
From what we've seen so far, the deliveries for all North American cars come to the East coast and then get trucked to the west coast and also to Canada.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back