• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

And still no KM’s /I4’s. With my VIN in the 4000-4100 group…. Looks like they are holding off all I4’s till all the FE V6’s are shipped. Mine was supposedly built end of July/early august. Dealer said should be here early October. Like a kid in the back seat I wait…”how much longer?” 😂 and don’t get me started about the strike…. 😩
Yep, went right around me too - jumped from 4363 to 4367 on the 9/15 boat.. lets hope its a short strike (still have 3days of hope of resolution..)

Do you know if the west coast deliveries go through California, or are they delivered to the east coast and trucked across?
From what we've seen so far, the deliveries for all North American cars come to the East coast and then get trucked to the west coast and also to Canada.

Also posted this on facebook and the V6 Auto Thread, but wanted to share here as well. Recieved my V6 Auto from Naples over the weekend. They said it was the 2nd Automatic they have delivered to a customer.
IMG_6678.jpg

Also posted this on facebook and the V6 Auto Thread, but wanted to share here as well. Recieved my V6 Auto from Naples over the weekend. They said it was the 2nd Automatic they have delivered to a customer.
View attachment 52523
Those options were my 2nd pick (but a manual for me). Nice color choices.

When you've driven it a while let us know what you think of the V6 auto.
Not much to compare it too other than my 4Runner and a 99’ Miata
😂
I drove across Florida about 120 miles to get home in touring mode and had no issues at all. Definitely goes when you want it to go. I pushed it a bit and didn’t even touch 4000rpm. So I can’t wait to push it even more after break in.

I then drove it to the PPF installation shop in sport mode. A lot of stoplights. Sport mode is where it’s at for sure and where you want to drive it. Completely different car. Car always revs higher and feels like it’s one gear lower than it’s supposed to be in, ready to GO. And when slowing down for stoplights, there are noticeable ‘burbles’ on every downshift.

For me, pushing it a bit in sport mode was a lot of fun. I didn't touch the 4000 rpm mark though. But after the break in period, I feel like it will again feel like a different car.

Very nice so far. But out of my hands for the week for the PPF!

Not much to compare it too other than my 4Runner and a 99’ Miata
😂
I drove across Florida about 120 miles to get home in touring mode and had no issues at all. Definitely goes when you want it to go. I pushed it a bit and didn’t even touch 4000rpm. So I can’t wait to push it even more after break in.

I then drove it to the PPF installation shop in sport mode. A lot of stoplights. Sport mode is where it’s at for sure and where you want to drive it. Completely different car. Car always revs higher and feels like it’s one gear lower than it’s supposed to be in, ready to GO. And when slowing down for stoplights, there are noticeable ‘burbles’ on every downshift.

For me, pushing it a bit in sport mode was a lot of fun. I didn't touch the 4000 rpm mark though. But after the break in period, I feel like it will again feel like a different car.

Very nice so far. But out of my hands for the week for the PPF!
Oooooh you put in sport mode and voided your warranty…..I’m tellin’

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back