• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA & Canada pricing

Just got the following from Lotus.
"Thank you for your email and for joining us on the next chapter of the Lotus story. Apologies, due to a technical issue the wrong email has been generated, the correct email will be sent later today with the correct pricing."
so they are monitoring this chat group 🤣

I4 Base $96,393
V6 FE $119,888
Yep, this is the real info via email from Lotus. Received also.
shopping.png

I4 Base $96,393
V6 FE $119,888
confirmed.

As an Emira priority customer, we promised you would be the first to hear about Emira updates.

Today we are pleased to announce the CAD MSRP for the Emira.

Emira I4 Base - $96,393

Emira V6 First Edition - $119,888

There is still plenty of time to perfect your configuration before dealers collect orders in due time. We look forward to speaking to you about the next stage of your Emira journey so keep an eye out for further updates.

Are most Lotus customers in Canada of Chinese descent? What's with the 888?
What does 888 mean in Chinese?

In Chinese numerology, 888 usually means triple fortune, as s form a strengthening of the digit 8. On its own, the number 8 is often associated with great fortune, wealth and spiritual enlightenment. Hence, 888 is considered triple.

my guess is if the numbers float your boat the waiting line will be cut in half, agree/disagree?

So how much for i4 first edition

I'm I correct in assuming that the yellow "S" standard options will be extra cost on the base versions in the future?

Zero information on i4 First Edition. We expect $130-140k OOTD.

For the V6, with luxury tax, adding black pack, destination fees, regular tax. You will be spending $140-150k for this thing.

I told my customers the pricing yesterday. 80% of them have backed out, the rest are waiting on the base V6 in 2023 or....when a redesigned Cayman will be coming out with a C8 Z06 that is cheaper. Some are previous Evora customers that will be buying a lotus even if it were 200k.

Good luck to all you early adopters in Canada.

So with desirable (to me anyway) options , approx CDN$122.6k
Add est of perhaps $2.5k delivery/fees?
ON tax 13%
QC tax 14.975%

Total out the door, $141.3k ON / $143.8k QC

Ouch.
I asked my salesman what was the destination charge for an Evora GT at the moment.
He told me 2 000$US for transport + 800$ for preparation fees. ( I dont know if that 800$ was in USD or CAD )
Let's hope those fees could be a bit lower for the Emira but chances are near zero.
Meanwhile destination charge for Porsche are 1 500$CAD.

What means '' black alcantara headliner '' ?

Does that mean the interior roof is in alcantara instead of some sort of clothe tissu ?

no info on the base V6 (which makes sens if they don't wan't to compromise FE sales), but I'll still be waiting I think

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back