• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Who here has tracked their Emira?

Blackthought_

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone here track their Emira? If so, did you track the car 100% stock or did you upgrade parts? Particularly interested if you changed out the brake fluid, pads, tires, etc.

What is co s

What is considered high speed track? I think the most I’ve hit on my GT was 145 down to 30 or 40
If you are going from 140 into a hairpin turn that is going to be hard on your brakes lap after lap. Kind of a judgement call and depends on how aggressively you drive. If you’re asking the question I have to assume that you’ll likely be on the less aggressive side and are probably still ok. you’ll just get squishy pedals and may decide to retire earlier than running all day. What’s the track? Maybe others with specific experience can chime in.

If you are going from 140 into a hairpin turn that is going to be hard on your brakes lap after lap. Kind of a judgement call and depends on how aggressively you drive. If you’re asking the question I have to assume that you’ll likely be on the less aggressive side and are probably still ok. you’ll just get squishy pedals and may decide to retire earlier than running all day. What’s the track? Maybe others with specific experience can chime in.
Ah, gotcha. NJMP - the thunderbolt track

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back