• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

13573899-1426104484897.jpg

TX seems like somewhat of an outlier in this graphic
Live in Texas no front plates on my cars & I have no issues. Also in Dallas my friends FE-2 showed up.

Attachments

• IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    441.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_6040.jpeg
    IMG_6040.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 170
Third boat already arrived into Baltimore 12/20.
Hmmm, so only about 370 total so far, that means there is a fourth or maybe even fifth boat?

Kind of interesting to see the spread of colors rolling in. I placed my FE 2.0 order a few days ago as I got bumped up from base. Before choosing my color I asked my rep which colors were most common for him so far and he replied seneca blue and dark verdant. I expected SB but DV being so popular at a midwest dealership was kinda surprising, given itll look black 80-90% of the time in this part of the country. But from other pics posted on this thread it really does seem like both SB and DV are fairly popular.

Kind of interesting to see the spread of colors rolling in. I placed my FE 2.0 order a few days ago as I got bumped up from base. Before choosing my color I asked my rep which colors were most common for him so far and he replied seneca blue and dark verdant. I expected SB but DV being so popular at a midwest dealership was kinda surprising, given itll look black 80-90% of the time in this part of the country. But from other pics posted on this thread it really does seem like both SB and DV are fairly popular.
Also the expected build was March/April and delivery in June. Just for reference and to keep track of estimated timelines

Live in Texas no front plates on my cars & I have no issues. Also in Dallas my friends FE-2 showed up.

Man if Lotus didnt suck at marketing I would have selected that color. Is that Seneca Blue? It looks great under that light.

Also the expected build was March/April and delivery in June. Just for reference and to keep track of estimated timelines
Also for timeline reference.... Deposit V6 Manual Feb 1, 2022, #110 at that time in Dallas. Final confirmation for V2 Sept 14, 2023. Build scheduled for Feb 24, 2024 with delivery eta May.
Dallas only needed a $2500 deposit and was informed that I can cancel and be refunded anytime still as they would have no problem reselling and making $$$. After finalizing my build 3 months ago I emailed yesterday to confirm still on track with Feb build and yes no delays. So we should be expecting more boats until all FEs 1 and 2 are complete for North America.

I saw a decent amount of colors at Lamborghini palm beach In person. Didn’t have the color I ordered. But to be honest every color looks sick as heck! If you picked a color because you liked it. You’ll most likely like it way more in person. These cars are beautiful in person. No YouTube video does justice.

Hmmm, so only about 370 total so far, that means there is a fourth or maybe even fifth boat?
I believe the original 500 FE 1.0's included cars with automatics. Lotus has apparently only produced the manuals out of that bunch, which means some of the original 500 aren't included in these shipments.

Pretty sure it's Atlantis Blue which is IMHO the best on this car (I'm a 1.0 so I'm a Nimbus)
What a stunning color. Still salty I was not given the option to change colors....that color is STUNNING. I am also a FE 1.0 Nimbus and this is the last Lotus vehicle I will ever purchase.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back