• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Hi there
I was supposed to get a FE 2.0 car, but, suddenly my dude says my car is ready and is on a ship.
Anyone heard anything about them merging the FE 1.0s and 2.0s?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question I am kind of behind on all the updates.

Hi there
I was supposed to get a FE 2.0 car, but, suddenly my dude says my car is ready and is on a ship.
Anyone heard anything about them merging the FE 1.0s and 2.0s?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question I am kind of behind on all the updates.
Yup, a bunch of 2.0s are here.

I'm paying about 4300 at Lotus Dallas for front / side / pillar / mirror ppf and a ceramic coat, which seems super reasonable to me
Finally had a breakthrough in my approx. 30 month Emira Odyssey.
Arrival of my Nimbus, lower black pack, privacy glass, gray Alcantara, black wheels with silver calipers dream car. Now dealing with a different wait.

Attachments

• 20240109_131720.jpg
    20240109_131720.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 20240109_131312.jpg
    20240109_131312.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 20240109_131114.jpg
    20240109_131114.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 20240109_131041.jpg
    20240109_131041.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 216
Any chance anyone has pics of Osmium with either the black or silver v spoke wheels? I am trying to decide on which wheels, this is my last part.. UGH.. decisions.. Not sure how you guys made your color choice without seeing it in person..
I ordered mine in Osmium silver with Black wheels and full black pack - and it is going to be awesome. Don't event think about it anymore. just order.

Hey Doods
Is there any way to see which ships are en route to USA? My dealer said my whip is on a ship.

Arrival of my Nimbus, lower black pack, privacy glass, gray Alcantara, black wheels with silver calipers dream car. Now dealing with a different wait.
Congrats! By the way, what is going on the rotor ?

Does the serial number denote the N/A number or total Emiras made? I am 0544

Congrats! By the way, what is going on the rotor ?
It was delivered during the recent storms. Thankful the shipment didn't get stuck in Baltimore or waylaid in transit. Expecting a different appearance once PDI is completed. All the shiny bits will mirror the Nimbus and offset the black wheels. Appreciate the interest.
Also, thanks @GRP

Reactions: GRP
182.7kW eh? So that’s how they got it to pass emissions :) 245hp.

Cue mass hysteria.
I wonder if there is any value for someone to Dyno their Emira once released from impound to get real numbers on engine performance.

Why does “it is what it is” keep resonating in my brain.😳

That is one of the most beautiful looking Emiras I have seen! Not sure if it is the lighting, but normally I am not that much of a fan of the Nimbus shade. Gorgeous 😍

Okay this week Bitcoin ETFs got approved that I've waited on for over half a year. I waited 8 hours yesterday and was one of the lucky ones to get Disney Magic Key passes. So that must mean CARB approval by end of week...

My FE2.0 arrived at dealer yesterday. Showed up sooner than they thought so I couldnt be there in person but dealer took photos of unloading.
The privacy glass even looks right. I did get permission to post these.
Original deposit Oct 9 2021. Originally #20 at dealer. Official order submission Aug 30, 2023.
He said I can drive it (supervised) next weekend once it clears inspection process. Surprised about that.
IMG_9956.jpg
IMG_9962.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back