• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Hey everybody, go to the "post your spec thread" and re-post / post your spec. I want to know what everyone is getting. I feel like I know everyone here. Let's get this party started.

Hey everybody, go to the "post your spec thread" and re-post / post your spec. I want to know what everyone is getting. I feel like I know everyone here. Let's get this party started.
Should use a poll.

I was thinking the same thing. You wanna make it?
I think only the OP or a mod can. @VL3X is it possible to do a poll in that thread that has multiple fields? Color: pick one; Black pack: pick one, etc etc

For some reason it seems that only certain sub-forums support polls; I'm not sure why.

Is there any insight or inside news on the FE 1.0 cars destined for CARB states? NJ early order here with vin 0473 and wondering how to know if it's stateside yet or still yet to set sail. What is best way to track this? I sure wish Lotus had order trackers like so many other manufacturers, but given their attention to comms, that's certainly a reach! Any info appreciated...

Is there any insight or inside news on the FE 1.0 cars destined for CARB states? NJ early order here with vin 0473 and wondering how to know if it's stateside yet or still yet to set sail. What is best way to track this? I sure wish Lotus had order trackers like so many other manufacturers, but given their attention to comms, that's certainly a reach! Any info appreciated...
There’s no way to currently know, dealers should have a weekly or monthly update of vin numbers and where they are with a status but they don’t seem to communicate this.

There’s no way to currently know, dealers should have a weekly or monthly update of vin numbers and where they are with a status but they don’t seem to communicate this.
Yeah, and for the frustration they've faced financially with all the delays, and the bombardment of inquiries, I don't wanna ask about stuff they can't control. Thanks for the reply.

Go to https://www.importinfo.com

Enter the VIN in Commodity field and submit the search form. If the car has arrived in the US, you will see it listed towards the bottom of the screen.

Source: Porter

I have had a VIN since early December... shows up on the NHSTA site and pulls up for my insurance quote as a valid VIN, but doesn't show up on the Import site or via Google search. Dealer claimed it's at Baltimore but I have my doubts and feel it's in some lot in the UK? 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have had a VIN since early December... shows up on the NHSTA site and pulls up for my insurance quote as a valid VIN, but doesn't show up on the Import site or via Google search. Dealer claimed it's at Baltimore but I have my doubts and feel it's in some lot in the UK? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Lotus Customer Care can tell you.

I’ve had a vin for a bunch of weeks. mine is also not showing up on this import website. My dealer claimed the car was in the UK - carb state.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back