• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

I got mine as well. It's nice to get an official communication after all this time. My dealer hasn't told me anything, but it's nice to know things are progressing.

I gift I got from my dealership is a freakin hotwheel model of the emira. I was angry to a point that I laughed.
I have a handful of those now, figured I’d give them to kids at the car shows that thought the car was cool

Got the same email. I mean identical…

Dear Lotus,

A tiny F’ing thing to do would be include the buyer’s spec as the picture.

Maybe even list some of the options like privacy glass that we know are frustrating our buyers.

I don’t know. What are there like 500? 1,000? 2,000? F’ing personalize this stuff!

Soon. F’ing soon. Stop using that word!

Dear Lotus…

The are going public soon, they need to sale some cars. Higher numbers will look way better than, We haven't sold a new car in US since 2021

We will be celebrating really soon!
And they will go the way of all automotive SPACS, either completely out of business, or sold off. (literally like every single auto SPAC for the past 4 years now 😅)

Also got the email! Nice to see Lotus are still in business!

The last Emira-related email that received from "a Lotus entity" was back on Aug 11, 2022, with a generic seasons greetings email received Dec 2022 (no Xmas email in Dec 2023 😂). Also, I see that this most recent email was sent from "Lotus Cars <[email protected]>", while previous emails were almost always sent from "Lotus Cars USA <[email protected]>". Not sure what that means, if anything...

Also, technically there's only 2 days left for Emiras to be delivered in "the first few weeks of 2024", but I guess that's par for the course at this point. :p Nice to have them explicitly acknowledge this supposed gift though, I guess.

photo_2024-01-18_10-19-12.jpg

Even the subject line is janky: "Unveiling Your Emira V6: Your Awaited Manual Update." It's like they just can't help Lotusing up even the simplest things. I presume the "gift" will be a Lotus NFT or something.

This is the version of that email for those of us who ordered autos. I think this is the first official communication I have directly received from Lotus about my order.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 092533.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 092533.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 138
I got the same email, but suspect they sent it to EVERYONE who put in an order regardless of when it was. Reason being, I put in my final configuration for an FE 2.0 in November 2023. I'm expecting a delivery around May, not now but who the heck knows anymore lol.

Also received the email...FE 2.0. Wasn't expecting until may/June...still not expecting until May/June..;).
Was in the same boat until yesterday when my dealer told me my FE 2.0 was on the lot and sent me pics and the VIN. You might want to check........

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back