• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

Received this message from my dealer today 🤞

We wanted to reach out to share our latest update from Lotus regarding your Emira. It is currently on the water, in transit to the Baltimore port. We'll reach out along the way, and when it arrives here.

To ensure a smooth delivery to you, we wanted to get in touch early to begin what parts of that process we can. Please give me a call with any questions.

We're so excited to finally get to see you in your Lotus Emira!
@Carig5A Are you getting 6MT or the auto? Hopefully getting close to all FE1 manuals are being delivered

Just got the call from my Sales @ Lotus of Naples, in FL saying the car will be in their possession in the next couple of days. My question to you guys is this: Who do you use for car shipping? I want a good reliable company to ship the vehicle to California. Let me know and their contact so I can call them up! Thank you!

Just got the call from my Sales @ Lotus of Naples, in FL saying the car will be in their possession in the next couple of days. My question to you guys is this: Who do you use for car shipping? I want a good reliable company to ship the vehicle to California. Let me know and their contact so I can call them up! Thank you!
You already gave the right answer! Reliable.

Make sure you handle the tax and registration at the dealership. Another member posted about the headaches he had trying to register his new vehicle in California when he bought out of state.

Originally had deposit with Victory Lotus NJ 7/21. They started asking for $10k markup and new Philly location was just opening up and much closer to home. Deposit with Philly Lotus 8/23 - do like you a year ago.

Yea I dodged that bullet tool. Victory was the first dealer I called back in 2021. The guy was really noncommittal when it came to pricing and allocations but was trying to reassure me that I would get in the initial batch. It just felt off.

These people did mine and it was great.

$3k full front PPF and 2k ceramic
2k for ceramic? I can buy a bottle of the best stuff most expensive for $350 and thats the 10yr stuff .. Not 1 to 3yr like most apply. Some places around here will do full ceramic for $750 Canadian.
$2k is ridiculous. Even with prep/paint correction etc.

Wow that seems pretty normal for ppf and totally absurd for ceramic. Is that from the dealer?
What I have noticed with ppf installers is that it’s 💯 based on your location. The ppf coverage in my prior town would have been 3k. In another town, 4K for exact same. And these shops were all exceptionably qualified to do the work. Dealerships of course will always be the highest.
So, with the coupon code, it’s $1975. Great deal in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 22
72 Emiras have arrived this past weekend in Baltimore on the Atlantic Sun, we finally have V6 Autos!!! My car is on the list, I’m ecstatic!
@Sharpie….it’s awesome you post these! I was hoping to see some “KM” VIN’s in this batch. Nope. All V6. Oh well… congrats for those V6 owners! Lotus seems dead set on making sure all FE V6’s arrive before any I4 AMG’s. 😭

@Sharpie….it’s awesome you post these! I was hoping to see some “KM” VIN’s in this batch. Nope. All V6. Oh well… congrats for those V6 owners! Lotus seems dead set on making sure all FE V6’s arrive before any I4 AMG’s. 😭
Makes sense given the emissions status of the AMG. No sense paying to store them at the port

72 Emiras have arrived this past weekend in Baltimore on the Atlantic Sun, we finally have V6 Autos!!! My car is on the list, I’m ecstatic!
Thanks good sir. Over 3 years later, it touches US soil. now only about a month I would guess